Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?

23 hours ago, Sharon said:

It was an RPG and yes it was on the PS1 that I played it on.  Other than Final Fantasy I didn't really have much exposure to this type of video game.

The game actually looks very funny but it's something that's expected of a video game of its time. It's definitely the way video games were made then. 

15 minutes ago, Techno said:

When I was a lad, I played Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue, which I have regretted ever since. But that is easy the most obscure game I've played.

What's the main reason why you regretted playing such games like Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue? 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What's the main reason why you regretted playing such games like Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue? 

Honestly, I replayed it and its just not good. It's a generic platformer with poor controls (or I'm just not good with the Wii remote). Either way, it's dull and lifeless, like a illumination movie.

4 minutes ago, Techno said:

Honestly, I replayed it and its just not good. It's a generic platformer with poor controls (or I'm just not good with the Wii remote). Either way, it's dull and lifeless, like a illumination movie.

That's very understandable because I would personally quit playing such games as well because of how it's built. I hate it when a game is below standard. 

17 hours ago, Techno said:

There is no way you would expect a gamer to play a game successfully with its controls being off. It kills the zeal to play. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way you would expect a gamer to play a game successfully with its controls being off. It kills the zeal to play. 

It is actually wide very important for me to make use of game reviews of for getting any video game so that I will not be disappointed with its gameplay or mechanics or even the game controls.

I got my hands playing new games, to me they are simply new games. Because I never played them before, but I know she users here might have played it. The games are as follows; 

* Rocket league 2015 edition

* Star wars battlefront

* Dying Lights

* And 'The Order 1886

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got my hands playing new games, to me they are simply new games. Because I never played them before, but I know she users here might have played it. The games are as follows; 

* Rocket league 2015 edition

* Star wars battlefront

* Dying Lights

* And 'The Order 1886

You can't really consider Star Wars Battlefront as a game that no one else have played because that's not possible at all. It's quite a very popular game franchise. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can't really consider Star Wars Battlefront as a game that no one else have played because that's not possible at all. It's quite a very popular game franchise. 

If you listened to my comments well you'll come to understand that I said, 'to me is like new games, but I believe others here might have played it. 

Edited by Justin11

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Star Wars Battlefront is definitely not a new game and it's a game that's very popular as far as I'm concerned. I have played the part 2 of it as well. 

I am so close to locking this thread because people keep on bringing up games that very well known and even popular and those people know that perfectly well that they are. @Justin11 is only the latest one to do so, this has been happening consistently. People are more than free to discuss whatever games they want, but on the appropriate threads. If people don't stop deliberately steering this discussion on this thread to games that they know are popular I will lock topic.

Edited by Shagger