Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?

On 10/9/2021 at 7:11 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - Playstation 4 is very versatile when it comes to games that are available on it. It's actually why I'm still stuck on it. 

Its kinda quality console game,it's not fading out today not even in.tje next 365 days. It can only fade out when PS6 is available. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Its kinda quality console game,it's not fading out today not even in.tje next 365 days. It can only fade out when PS6 is available. 

Exactly - and the kind of games that are available on the console is limitless and purely good. It's going to be a while before I let it go. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - and the kind of games that are available on the console is limitless and purely good. It's going to be a while before I let it go. 

Console games are fun, and more realistic than any other device used for gaming. Even if they aren't at their best the way we want, but at least its fun for some game options. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if anyone else here has played Dishonored 2? I just got into playing it now and it looks cool. 

It's simply my first time getting the notice of this game 'dishonored 2. I'll check it for the PC version, because I love the trailer you displayed here. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Logically, I believe that all games have been played by one person more than you. So, there is a chance another person have played the game you had played. 

Sure, we can't bet to have played it all. The games we might have played and mastered another have completed it's missions. 

On 9/14/2021 at 9:05 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Is there a game you have played that you are quite confident no one else here has? What is it?

There are possibly a few old point and click adventures in this category for me, but even I can’t remember their names, unfortunately.

I know that there is going to be a possibility of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord being played by another player. It's a 1980 single player mode role playing game. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, we can't bet to have played it all. The games we might have played and mastered another have completed it's missions. 

Yeah - it's a world full of billions of people who play one game to another having different preferences. So, there is a big chance that another player have played what you did. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's a world full of billions of people who play one game to another having different preferences. So, there is a big chance that another player have played what you did. 

That's it, their are lots of gamers in the world. That's why I can't brag that, I've played a particular game which others never did. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I simply enjoy the games on my radar I don't play them simply because, I am the first person ever played it. Some of the games have existed before I knew about video games, and others have even tasted it back then. 

As far as any of those games are playable, you can always get them and have them played. It doesn't matter when they were released.