Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?

Recommended Posts

I actually believe that Exerion must have been played by someone out there and even possibly here as well. But I just want to point out the game as it's something that I loved then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I actually believe that Exerion must have been played by someone out there and even possibly here as well. But I just want to point out the game as it's something that I loved then. 

What matters most is that you love the game, it doesn't matter who played it here and there, because normally others have even played it before you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Sharon said:

ooo this is an interesting topic. I would have to say Beyond the Beyond for Playstation. I really enjoyed that game but I don't know if it ever became really popular. 

Do you think no one else have played it apart from you? It seems in this forum you're the only one that played it, it's unpopular video game. Correct me if I am mistaking xD. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/27/2021 at 3:16 AM, Sharon said:

ooo this is an interesting topic. I would have to say Beyond the Beyond for Playstation. I really enjoyed that game but I don't know if it ever became really popular. 

I have never played or heard about Beyond the Beyond till now. How wad the game play like? I suppose it's on PS1 you played? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't know how I'll be bragging about information I collected from this forum, because most of the video games I'm playing comes from VGR forum mainly. 

Yeah, I learnt about a few more games from this forum since I joined and they were really worth it and I still did my part by contributing as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how many people have played The Last Guradian here? Played it at least 3 times before moving on from it which was has hard as a result of the great companion with Trico. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I learnt about a few more games from this forum since I joined and they were really worth it and I still did my part by contributing as well. 

Excellent, that's why it's a gaming forum, we are here to satisfy ourselves with questions & answers, recommendations and news around gaming industry etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think I've played up to 5% games which is released this year alone. Their are lots of games to be played and catch fun. 

Not up to 5% really shows that you haven't really played anything much on games released this year 2021. Which 2021 games have been played so far? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2021 at 1:17 AM, Boblee said:

I have never played or heard about Beyond the Beyond till now. How wad the game play like? I suppose it's on PS1 you played? 


It was an RPG and yes it was on the PS1 that I played it on.  Other than Final Fantasy I didn't really have much exposure to this type of video game.
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Sharon said:


It was an RPG and yes it was on the PS1 that I played it on.  Other than Final Fantasy I didn't really have much exposure to this type of video game.
 

 

Thank you very much for sharing the games video at least it's vivify more lights for me on exactly what the game is all about so I can easily be able to decipher what the gameplay would be like for those who played it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...