Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming with hand/wrist strain or swelling

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right dearie, and such prize j wouldn't want to pay, because it's disastrous. And I wouldn't want to endanger my health due to excessive gaming. 

Those that are addicted to games do that on daily basis and get their heath messed up big in a way it's going to be too hard to correct. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

To sum it up, too much of everything is bad no matter how good or fun that act seems. 

That's something we would all agree to without any sort of arguments because it's effects are crystal clear negative. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Those that are addicted to games do that on daily basis and get their heath messed up big in a way it's going to be too hard to correct. 

And its very bad, when one allows the spirit of addiction yo make him or her beginessing up and playing video games too often, even when it doesn't matter. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's exactly what it should be. When you do things excessively it turns out being bad, and we shouldn't let such be.. that's why we need to play video games with caution and not excessively. 

Some people who are engaged in playing games as a profession are the ones that are likely to be suffering from this most. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Some people who are engaged in playing games as a profession are the ones that are likely to be suffering from this most. 

Sure, they're playing every time, none stop in order to make ends meet. By continuous doing, they are inviting hand or wrist strain.  

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, they're playing every time, none stop in order to make ends meet. By continuous doing, they are inviting hand or wrist strain.  

Yeah, it's their line of duty and they can't avoid it even if they wanted to as long as they are still working for the game company. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's their line of duty and they can't avoid it even if they wanted to as long as they are still working for the game company. 

Even if it's me, I'll play 24/7 provided I'm making a living out of video games. Even when I'm not earning from playing it, I'm burning hours on it. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even if it's me, I'll play 24/7 provided I'm making a living out of video games. Even when I'm not earning from playing it, I'm burning hours on it. 

Yeah, that's why most people who are working on that note don't really have a choice but to keep going till they break down. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's why most people who are working on that note don't really have a choice but to keep going till they break down. 

I know the body will need some rest at times, which is mainly at nights for those who work tirelessly in the day time streaming video games. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know the body will need some rest at times, which is mainly at nights for those who work tirelessly in the day time streaming video games. 

Yeah, when we do take care of ourselves properly even when we are trying to have fun in the process, it's what makes a fulfilling one. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you maximize your time well, you wouldn't undergo any kind of hand strain, you'll definitely enjoy it, because you don't play every hours. 

Yeah, it's something that's has happened to me a few times and I took some time off and got better. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that's has happened to me a few times and I took some time off and got better. 

The rest you observed made it possible for you to come back refreshed. Had it been you didn't take your time off playing, you would've suffered the effect of playing far too long. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The rest you observed made it possible for you to come back refreshed. Had it been you didn't take your time off playing, you would've suffered the effect of playing far too long. 

Of course yes, it was the purpose of the rest break taking in the first place which was very necessary.