Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming with hand/wrist strain or swelling

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, it was the purpose of the rest break taking in the first place which was very necessary. 

That's why break is necessary in life even during gaming. Humans aren't machine, no matter how you're passionate about gaming, their should always be time to rest and feel energize again. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's why break is necessary in life even during gaming. Humans aren't machine, no matter how you're passionate about gaming, their should always be time to rest and feel energize again. 

I completely agree with you on this because it's why some people cause themselves their own problems by themselves. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I completely agree with you on this because it's why some people cause themselves their own problems by themselves. 

Correct. I don't know why someone will play video games and forget he or she is a human and not a robot. No matter how we tend to work, we need minimum of six hours a day rest or face the negative effect with time. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Correct. I don't know why someone will play video games and forget he or she is a human and not a robot. No matter how we tend to work, we need minimum of six hours a day rest or face the negative effect with time. 

It's totally agreeable that some games can be so fun, it would have you fully engulfed but it can't stop you from feeling pains. 

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's totally agreeable that some games can be so fun, it would have you fully engulfed but it can't stop you from feeling pains. 

That's for sure, no matter the fun you need to take some time out and relax the mind, the hand in which you're using to play to recover, and feel brand new. 

50 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's for sure, no matter the fun you need to take some time out and relax the mind, the hand in which you're using to play to recover, and feel brand new. 

Exactly, the pains alone should be enough flag for you to stop before it gets out of hand. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, the pains alone should be enough flag for you to stop before it gets out of hand. 

It's only a foolish someone will drag on the controller and keep playing until the hands worn out before he'll notice it's time to drop down xD. Even the streamers at twitch or YouTube take some time out to rest to feel refreshed and start over after rest. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:18 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, when we do take care of ourselves properly even when we are trying to have fun in the process, it's what makes a fulfilling one. 

That's what I simply want all the when it comes to playing video games. I always find peace playing games, it's my pleasure to find peace around video games. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some people are far too addicted to their games it becomes a sickness in a general sense to them that they can't help it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some people are far too addicted to their games it becomes a sickness in a general sense to them that they can't help it. 

Exactly, it's why such a thing is capable of happening to them and they can't do anything to help themselves. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When the body have been overworked, it reacts negatively to our health, that's why some gamers go into sickness due to excessive push towards gaming without adequate rest. 

It's why I don't blame the Chinese government for limiting the gaming time of kids in their country. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of cos, we shouldn't make it 24/7 activity. When we play, we should give it some gap in order to experience regeneration of energy.