Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming with hand/wrist strain or swelling

On 11/8/2021 at 6:28 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When the body have been overworked, it reacts negatively to our health, that's why some gamers go into sickness due to excessive push towards gaming without adequate rest. 

Exactly, God almighty that made rest isn't a fool because he's well aware that the human system needs it and must take it off. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, God almighty that made rest isn't a fool because he's well aware that the human system needs it and must take it off. 

You're there, even God himself that is a spirit creature took some time off to rest after creating other living things before making man. So, why must we not rest? we need rest to feel brand new. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't breakdown in health simply because I want to finish up the last level before taking a much needed rest. 

It's something that those who are sickly addicted to games don't know how to or when to stop. 

On 11/9/2021 at 11:51 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you're correct. I've looked into it and saw the reason why it is limited, to keep the children's health stable and sound. 

Yeah, anything that goes wrong in the lives of kids tend to affect them till their old age. It's why I support the policy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, anything that goes wrong in the lives of kids tend to affect them till their old age. It's why I support the policy. 

And the children is their future, if they allow video game to ruin their time and mentality it will really hamper their country's progress towards positivity. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

And the children is their future, if they allow video game to ruin their time and mentality it will really hamper their country's progress towards positivity. 

Yeah, the hand strain that's being talked about here can easily happen to kids because their hands aren't that strong. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the hand strain that's being talked about here can easily happen to kids because their hands aren't that strong. 

Yes of course, and it wouldn't make sense that the children are left prone to suffer strain at an early age due to influx of excessive gaming time. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:52 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, and it wouldn't make sense that the children are left prone to suffer strain at an early age due to influx of excessive gaming time. 

That's kids for you and their health is very important to the society which is why it's good on the rules to limit their play time. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's kids for you and their health is very important to the society which is why it's good on the rules to limit their play time. 

Yes, of course their health is important and a priority for their government to take care of. If too exposed to video game they'll get addicted and not thinking about creativity anymore. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, of course their health is important and a priority for their government to take care of. If too exposed to video game they'll get addicted and not thinking about creativity anymore. 

Seriously, some people don't know how to fix their priorities when it comes to gaming and their health and it hurts them bad.