Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming with hand/wrist strain or swelling

On 11/12/2021 at 6:20 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, anything that goes wrong in the lives of kids tend to affect them till their old age. It's why I support the policy. 

There is no way I expect myself to keep playing a game when it's already hot in my hand because if I continue doing that I will not really enjoy playing the game anymore.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way I expect myself to keep playing a game when it's already hot in my hand because if I continue doing that I will not really enjoy playing the game anymore.

Some game freaks do that and keep aggressively aggravating their injury. They might get it so bad the hand might need to be operated on. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some game freaks do that and keep aggressively aggravating their injury. They might get it so bad the hand might need to be operated on. 

It's all to their own detriment, so I'm not really worried about it because they are old enough to know what's not good for them anymore. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's all to their own detriment, so I'm not really worried about it because they are old enough to know what's not good for them anymore. 

When one's have a tough addiction towards video games, it's always very hard for them to know what's right and what's wrong. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

When one's have a tough addiction towards video games, it's always very hard for them to know what's right and what's wrong. 

That's something which I wouldn't dispute at all because the addiction takes over completely leaving them acting like zombies.