Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming with hand/wrist strain or swelling

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Music is something that comes naturally if you ask me as long as you're open to it. I really used to hate music myself till I opened up for it and I started enjoying it. 

Music was always playing in my house and in my community growing up so there was no way I could hate it if I wanted to.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:00 AM, Razor1911 said:

Adequate rest is really required for our health. We just keep on playing at stretch for long period, as that will adversely effect our hands and wrists. Proper rest at an interval is needed. 

Seriously - when the wrist is that hurt pretty bad, I don't really know how the player can be efficient in his play. It's not something that can be forced. 

I remember a day I spent almost ten hours a day, playing FIFA 19 player career mode, I covered a full season within that duration, I felt enough pains holding the controllers on my wrist, and fingers. My body felt enough pains too sitting one place. I never spend such kind of lengthy duration of time again, if I continue it will be disastrous to my health indeed. 

On 9/28/2021 at 4:17 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I remember a day I spent almost ten hours a day, playing FIFA 19 player career mode, I covered a full season within that duration, I felt enough pains holding the controllers on my wrist, and fingers. My body felt enough pains too sitting one place. I never spend such kind of lengthy duration of time again, if I continue it will be disastrous to my health indeed. 

That's great that you had enough self discipline and concern for your health that you decided to cut back. Some people are too addicted to gaming and that's the issue.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's great that you had enough self discipline and concern for your health that you decided to cut back. Some people are too addicted to gaming and that's the issue.

Yeah - addiction is a very big problem for those who are suffering from it because their health would be at risk but they still can't help it. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't be so addicted to video games forget about the dangers it poses to my health when I play it so hand. Such implications is detrimental in the future when we neglect to obey our body when it is over stressed up. 

So true but some people are deeply caught up in their addiction and they usually won't try to seek professional help and it ends up ruining their lives.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true but some people are deeply caught up in their addiction and they usually won't try to seek professional help and it ends up ruining their lives.

And in the game, the never go anywhere while the addict suffers a great deal. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You're right. And such is detrimental to dent their professional career, cos it will make them losing focus due to excessive gaming influx, playing it at the wrong time when their services are needed at utmost.