Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming with hand/wrist strain or swelling

On 10/26/2021 at 11:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

XD, it's never running away indeed, it's better to treat the injury relax it to heal and start over again when everything has returned normal. 

Yeah, I keep asking myself why would any sane person go to the extent of hurting themselves over something they can easily control and get back to. It does not look normal. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I keep asking myself why would any sane person go to the extent of hurting themselves over something they can easily control and get back to. It does not look normal. 

It doesn't look normal, but you never know some persons on Earth, they can be ridiculous and act crazy due to dissatisfaction for video game. 

On 10/28/2021 at 8:16 AM, Boblee said:

It's not a normal sane behavior at all and it's very bad that someone would be putting themselves in a harms way and still can't be able to stop doing it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not a normal sane behavior at all and it's very bad that someone would be putting themselves in a harms way and still can't be able to stop doing it. 

I really feel sorry for those kind of people who are in such a sick predicament. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The only hurt I can ever get to cause myself as a result of playing video games is staying up awake longer than I was supposed to be which is something that hardly happens. 

I have had a few swollen face and eyes when it comes to being awake too late more than I was supposed to because of playing games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have had a few swollen face and eyes when it comes to being awake too late more than I was supposed to because of playing games. 

Once you didn't get to sleep well the way you were supposed to, it's definitely going to show in your appearance and how agile you are going to be.. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not only when I play games with my console controllers that I experience some discomfort. When I press my smartphone or laptop for too long, my fingers gets numb and I take time off for it to recover. 

To sum it up, too much of everything is bad no matter how good or fun that act seems. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I notice that the controller is simply making my hands to experience pain, I simply take off and relax the hand to continue after much needed rest. 

If you don't do that, then you will definitely have to pay the price of overdoing it and it's not good for your hands and even eyes. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you don't do that, then you will definitely have to pay the price of overdoing it and it's not good for your hands and even eyes. 

You're right dearie, and such prize j wouldn't want to pay, because it's disastrous. And I wouldn't want to endanger my health due to excessive gaming.