Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

On 12/26/2021 at 1:26 AM, Justin11 said:

It can only affect my phone functionality, and speed when I play too long. That's where everything starts heating up for me. That's why I don't waste my time playing longer period. 

This is actually one of the reasons why I hated so much on one of the smartphone brand GIONEE M7. It keeps heating up all the time. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is actually one of the reasons why I hated so much on one of the smartphone brand GIONEE M7. It keeps heating up all the time. 

Gionee phones are way too heavy for me, that's why I wouldn't consider using such kind of phones either. Because, when it's heating up it will simply be double whammy for me. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually believed that product brand is a good one. Why is it behaving that way? 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's something that keeps getting me bugged over the device misbehaving. I hope it's not being faulty. 

You can always have it returned to where you purchased it for them to check if it's having a technical problem. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can always have it returned to where you purchased it for them to check if it's having a technical problem. 

Yeah, I have already called their customer service representative and I was asked to bring it back for further observation. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I have already called their customer service representative and I was asked to bring it back for further observation. 

Just take the smartphone back. I'm very sure that they would have it taken care of. A friend of mine had same issue with her Samsung phone and it was later fixed by the company. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just take the smartphone back. I'm very sure that they would have it taken care of. A friend of mine had same issue with her Samsung phone and it was later fixed by the company. 

Unfortunately, I think that Samsung offers a more better customer service support in such cases. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Unfortunately, I think that Samsung offers a more better customer service support in such cases. 

Well, in that case, I would say yes it's the reality when it comes to both companies of Samsung and GIONEE as Samsung is way better. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never loved Samsung either, due what it's M7 did in the past. When it killed some of it's users who connected it to charging and making calls, and another dropping it via her stomach, while sleep, and that was the end of the girl user. 

I don't think that Samsung ever had a brand named M7. What they had was S7 which was what I believe to have had that factory fault you were explaining. 

On 12/30/2021 at 1:26 AM, Justin11 said:

I never loved Samsung either, due what it's M7 did in the past. When it killed some of it's users who connected it to charging and making calls, and another dropping it via her stomach, while sleep, and that was the end of the girl user. 

Are you being serious right now buddy 😂... Samsung M7 😂!!! 

I'm not sure if you know your Samsung products well 😂

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you being serious right now buddy 😂... Samsung M7 😂!!! 

I'm not sure if you know your Samsung products well 😂

I misquoted that, is simply what @Boblee said. I knew something like that occured around one of Samsung phones which exploded and killed some persons.