Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are all the games you have beat at the hardest difficulty?

Mass Effect 1,2,3, DeusEx, DeusEx Human Revolution, DeusEx Mankind Divided, FarCry, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis 2, the Splinter Cell games. I'm not sure if all. Possibly others I don't remember right now.

I think from these Mass Effect games are the least challenging on the insanity difficulty. Not saying they are easy but manageable, I had much more success with specific builds.

As for open world games Ghost Recon Wildlands and Breakpoint.

I'm a fan of quasi realistic tactical shooters. Playing on the hardest difficulty where you can get killed in 1 or 2 hits elevates these games to a whole new level. It's an exhilarating experience. Instead of running around like a flying monkey you have to be aware of your surroundings all the time, and play a cat and mouse game instead of open warfare against dozens of enemies. To me this is the only way to play these games. It is much more immersive.

1. Dark Souls 1 & 2
  2. Deus Ex Human Revolution/Mankind Divided
  3. DMC 5
  4. RE 7 and Village
  5. MGS 1-5

Honestly, I always play games on the hardest difficulty if it's available from the get-go. Otherwise, I'll complete it in the second playthrough - I love the thrill and excitement of a difficult session. It forces me to improve drastically and become the best at whatever I play.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I always play games on the hardest difficulty if it's available from the get-go. 

Seriously - It's the in the only best way to enjoy a game properly for me. If I play in easy or moderate level, and find the gameplay way too easy, it's totally going to bore the game for me. 

On 9/15/2021 at 3:07 PM, Empire said:

Not a game but hands dawn Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mile High Club on veteran difficulty. I think my heart has gone through irreversible damage after trying that.

Seriously - I'm really looking forward to the release of the next Call of Duty series - Vanguard. Let's see how it stands and compare with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I'm really looking forward to the release of the next Call of Duty series - Vanguard. Let's see how it stands and compare with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. 

Not looking forward to another 200GB game size and would take days to download LOL

On 9/25/2021 at 12:26 PM, Empire said:

Not looking forward to another 200GB game size and would take days to download LOL

If it's a game that's going to be worth the stress of downloading it, I'm definitely not going to mind waiting for one week to complete the download if it gets to that. 

On 9/25/2021 at 12:47 PM, Justin11 said:

200GB space game won't be compatible with my console, I know you're using a terabyte console for your gaming experience. I am simply moving forward upgrading my console to have chance of playing larger size games. 

Which gaming console are you playing your games with at the moment? If it's Playstation 5 that's got 825GB which you can use about 667.2GB, it can carry the game.

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If it's a game that's going to be worth the stress of downloading it, I'm definitely not going to mind waiting for one week to complete the download if it gets to that. 

Just that games are getting bigger and it's not needed. I mean most of the size is taken up by maps and 50% of the time we won't be playing the maps

15 minutes ago, Empire said:

Just that games are getting bigger and it's not needed. I mean most of the size is taken up by maps and 50% of the time we won't be playing the maps

Yeah, it's actually true what you mentioned about how games are file size are blown too big lately but it's all because of all the upgrades in what's available in the game. Incredible features and graphics would definitely ask for more file size.