Register Now
StaceyPowers

What modern game would have changed your life if you could have played it as a kid?

Is there a game from the modern era that would have changed your life had it been available to you to play when you were a little kid?

I think the BioShock games would have probably been life-changing for me as a kid. I think Dragon Age and Mass Effect might have been as well, though for very different reasons.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Need For Speed and Gran Turismo did teach me about car mods and what to look out for when modding vehicles.

Yeah - Need for Speed is very effective for doing that very well. I didn't get to try making use of mods with Gran Turismo. 

I can't say anything much about this question, because I've been playing video games since I was small till this day, it wouldn't be easy picking out the best which could've yielded positivity in my today cos most of the games I'm playing now have been tasted earlier time by me. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The fun I had earlier playing games as a child isn't the kind of fun following me up this day. I still find time to play my favourite games which are FIFA, far cry, MK, GTA etc. 

Exactly - the games that I played as a kid are way different from what I play now. It's the games that I have played now that might influence how I reasoned back then as a kid. 

On 9/30/2021 at 12:12 AM, Justin11 said:

Some games do have impact in once life, some that enjoys playing wrestle mania via video game end of bring pro wrestlers in their respective career. Those who enjoy playing soccer, action end of being pro soccer player and a force man. 

When I was a kid, I really did enjoyed playing wrestling videos games especially on my SEGA console.