Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not at all, I wouldn't do that for one month without getting anything tangible and I would keep doing that. It's not possible as far as I'm concerned. 

It's a complete waste of time from the looks of it. It's why I don't get into cryptocurrency mining. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's a complete waste of time from the looks of it. It's why I don't get into cryptocurrency mining. 

It's just like the time one wastes trying to mine cryptocurrency. They don't allow to mine it that easily no matter what anyone thinks. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like the time one wastes trying to mine cryptocurrency. They don't allow to mine it that easily no matter what anyone thinks. 

Do people still actually try to mine cryptocurrencies today especially when they do it with their smartphone? 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The mining that takes place with mobile phone isn't a real kind of mining. You simply do some tasks for the project owners then they reward you with some fraction of cryptocurrency which you can exchange to fiat currency. 

The real question is whether the mining act is really worth it to begin with? To me, it's not worth it one bit. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The real question is whether the mining act is really worth it to begin with? To me, it's not worth it one bit. 

Is not worth it either, because I've been mining for some time now, only to see my mining power decreasing whenever I skip just 4 hours of my time to interact in forums and elsewhere. They simply want me to hang on to the computer all day all night simply to earn peanuts (disastrous). 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:29 AM, Boblee said:

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the gaming industry would be involved in cryptocurrency because it's going to be a great opportunity for gamers take part on the project. 

The blockchain technology has changed how the games are operating these days. You can now own the character you play, that means when you upgrade your character it adds value to it, and later you can also sell your character. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's fantastic that innovation is coming up on video games, we are simply waiting for such innovative ideas to be implemented let's beginning having the real test of gambling like the one in there around cryptocurrency. 

And the main focus is that earlier we have to pay the money to get the entertainment. But if the blockchain technology gets fully functional in the gaming industry, then we can also make good profit along with getting entertainment. 

34 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

And the main focus is that earlier we have to pay the money to get the entertainment. But if the blockchain technology gets fully functional in the gaming industry, then we can also make good profit along with getting entertainment. 

Well, I think that everything is dependent on what the developers are willing to allow be functional between the use of blockchain technology in games. 

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's the beauty of it, and that's what we are hoping for, to get integrated into gaming. We know the benefits of blockchain tech for those who are into cryptocurrency investment. Blockchain games aren't income consuming, it's mode of gaming is purely different from the other gambling options. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am playing a blockchain arcade game termed "Rollercoin, I am still struggling to earn any real fiat value for my effort so far, but I believe in the next six months I can earn something meaningful if the game stays on by then. 

Just forget it already my friend, whether it's Rollercoin or whatever, it's pointless playing that for the coins because you're never getting it. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am playing a blockchain arcade game termed "Rollercoin, I am still struggling to earn any real fiat value for my effort so far, but I believe in the next six months I can earn something meaningful if the game stays on by then. 

I know how committed you can be at something. So, I'm very sure that if it's possible for someone to earn those wining, it's definitely going to be you. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know how committed you can be at something. So, I'm very sure that if it's possible for someone to earn those wining, it's definitely going to be you. 

xD 😂. We've known each other quite some time now online, you definitely know the drive I have when it comes to make money ventures online, same goes to you too.