Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's what creating service is all about. Once you have created something that's of importance to people, they will keep patronizing your services. 

Sure, what really matters is the quality, when it is not of high quality and affordable price, people will find it difficult to purchase it. 

On 9/14/2021 at 9:12 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Would you ever be willing to work crunch time on a game? How much would someone need to pay you?

Money is the only good language that I understand perfectly. So, if I'm to do a crunch time on a game, it wouldn't be a bad thing if I'm offered $1000 😇

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Money is the only good language that I understand perfectly. So, if I'm to do a crunch time on a game, it wouldn't be a bad thing if I'm offered $1000 😇

I have never seen who declined taking money. It's very evident today with even kids how they know money 💵 is something valuable to hold on to it very well. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you offer those streaming consistently at twitch more money over crunch time, they'll simply stream non-stop until the crunch time elapse. 

Of course yes, they are already making money from their streaming channel and to work more means to make more money in the process. 

On 10/15/2021 at 8:52 AM, Heatman said:

I have never seen who declined taking money. It's very evident today with even kids how they know money 💵 is something valuable to hold on to it very well. 

Even kids these days do not say no to money. I have seen some videos on social media where pets seem to know what money is and hold on to it hard. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even kids these days do not say no to money. I have seen some videos on social media where pets seem to know what money is and hold on to it hard. 

My little girl doesn't give back any money she takes from you or my wallet. How they know it's something valuable is what still surprises me. 

On 10/16/2021 at 11:34 AM, Heatman said:

Of course yes, they are already making money from their streaming channel and to work more means to make more money in the process. 

You're there, they are generating income which is enough to make them ends meet via their streaming set up, that's why they work over crunch time simply for more. 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're there, they are generating income which is enough to make them ends meet via their streaming set up, that's why they work over crunch time simply for more. 

It's going to be very hard for me to take up such a project of online game streaming because I believe I don't have the skills to do so. Let me just enjoy those that are good at it. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's going to be very hard for me to take up such a project of online game streaming because I believe I don't have the skills to do so. Let me just enjoy those that are good at it. 

Laughs, but you're good playing against AI, you can simply do well streaming with others via online gaming at twitch or any other E-sports platform.