Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, but you're good playing against AI, you can simply do well streaming with others via online gaming at twitch or any other E-sports platform. 

Yeah - it's something that I do every once in a while as it's the only option that I can come with it in such situation. 

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's something that I do every once in a while as it's the only option that I can come with it in such situation. 

The only time I engage in online gaming it's simply when I want to access my FUT career mode, because you need internet connection to connect to it where you'll compare your statistics with other real players. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I asked for $1000 for me to do crunch time on games before, but I think now that I need to get the Playstation 5 console sooner than I had already planned. I'd looking at getting $5,000 or more 😎

See this greedy fellow 😂. Who wouldn't want $5,000? You ain't the only one who needs to get PS5 as soon as possible. If I can get it gifted to me as Christmas present, it would make my year. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

See this greedy fellow 😂. Who wouldn't want $5,000? You ain't the only one who needs to get PS5 as soon as possible. If I can get it gifted to me as Christmas present, it would make my year. 

I think that I'm not too greedy from the looks of it, asking for just $5,000 to do some more crunch time on games in order to buy another PS5 to still do more crunch time playing on. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's not greedy - do you know how hard it is playing games everyday and having fun?🤣

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's not greedy - do you know how hard it is playing games everyday and having fun?🤣

Don't mind, even myself that's talking wouldn't back down from such offer because it's quite a sweet deal. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's not like I asked for $50,000 for crying out loud 😂. I know some people who lavishes such amount of money in night clubs like it's nothing. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's never greedy at all, everyone Sims for the best. I dream for the best too when it comes to playing games. I simply want to have the best console too, and PS5 is on my radar full-time. 

Personally, I would give anything to lay my hands on Playstation 5 right now. Even if it means working for free for Sony for 2 months after they gift me the console. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I would give anything to lay my hands on Playstation 5 right now. Even if it means working for free for Sony for 2 months after they gift me the console. 

You shouldn't by no means slaving for anyone buddy. That will be an act of slavery. Those who are working full-time for Sony are making more than PS5 console money every month. You can save gradually, you'll reach $1,000 in the future, if you're determined. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You shouldn't by no means slaving for anyone buddy. That will be an act of slavery. Those who are working full-time for Sony are making more than PS5 console money every month. You can save gradually, you'll reach $1,000 in the future, if you're determined. 

But one of them cost about $500 US right now. Why he need $1000?

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which of the PS5 console cost just 500$ at the moment @killamch89? I've searched over eBay, local store, steam etc, none are less than $900 for one single PS5. 

I told you that anything that's on Amazon.com is definitely going to be very expensive didn't I or was it not you I told that mate?