Register Now
Heatman

FIFA 15 Server officially shutdown

30 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I heard of this news somewhere, so not an unexpected news for me. I had played this game just after passing from my college. FIFA 14 and 15 will always have special place in my heart. The later editions are good, but nothing much offered in them.

I don't really know or have all the details as to why they (FIFA) had to shutdown the game server. I think I'm going to dig more now. 

I can't even remember if I played it or not, to be honest. My first ever FIFA game was FIFA 13 and I ended up getting that quite late because the game was already out when I got my Xbox 360. Unfortunately, I didn't have Xbox Live Gold back then either so couldn't play online.

5 minutes ago, Darth said:

I can't even remember if I played it or not, to be honest. My first ever FIFA game was FIFA 13 and I ended up getting that quite late because the game was already out when I got my Xbox 360. Unfortunately, I didn't have Xbox Live Gold back then either so couldn't play online.

FIFA 15 was pretty good in my opinion because it almost looked like EA head was cool when they had it made. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I saw the news just recently after you shared me the link, I read through it and I discovered its true. EA wants to get rid of older version games to move on to new franchise FIFA versions. 

Seriously - I don't really if there any hard still having the FIFA 15 server still up and running with the release of FIFA 22 as well. Are they trying to free up their game servers or just trying to push all gamers on the FIFA 15 server immediately into the 22 server? Who knows? 

2 minutes ago, Empire said:

FIFA 15 was the last of the fifa golden era in my opinion. It was simple. No random special cards. No grind aspect, just fun. I will miss the Musa , Doumbia, Emineke Triangle. Never played any series anyway and I do not care for it 😛

Seriously - it really sucks they are pulling the plug on the game without any good reasons because as far as I'm concerned, their excuse for doing it is totally garbage. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was one of the last decent enough Fifa games and I used to love playing Pro Clubs as an inverted RW cutting in on my left foot and shooting. I also used to love making diagonal runs between the LCB and LB.

Seriously - It's not a good movie from FIFA pulling the plug on the game but anyways I'm keeping my fingers crossed waiting for the FIFA 22.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was one of the last decent enough Fifa games and I used to love playing Pro Clubs as an inverted RW cutting in on my left foot and shooting. I also used to love making diagonal runs between the LCB and LB.

I think upto FIFA 18, the games were good enough for playing. Obviously in recent times they have created all the mess. I have Playing all FIFA editions, and until FIFA18 it worked fine for me. 

On 9/16/2021 at 10:31 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - I don't really if there any hard still having the FIFA 15 server still up and running with the release of FIFA 22 as well. Are they trying to free up their game servers or just trying to push all gamers on the FIFA 15 server immediately into the 22 server? Who knows? 

I believe EA FIFA game series developers did that simply to attract people looking up to newer versions. Because if they allowed FIFA 15 running for long, many won't upgrade to newer versions they'll simply stuck on the older versions. 

So they know what they are doing, they have business strategies to drive sales for every new game series.