Register Now
Heatman

FIFA 15 Server officially shutdown

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played this one before, maybe EA simply wants others who are stuck on the game to upgrade to newer versions. 

A good majority probably have moved on and I don't blame them, it's a six year old title so they had to shut it down at some time.

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

A good majority probably have moved on and I don't blame them, it's a six year old title so they had to shut it down at some time.

If FIFA 22 launch later in the year it will simply be seven (7) years behind. Which is a long long one, because majority of changes have passed on. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If FIFA 22 launch later in the year it will simply be seven (7) years behind. Which is a long long one, because majority of changes have passed on. 

That's what I was saying. I know I was mocking them for making minimal changes over the last 7 years but to be truthful, there has been some huge changes in certain areas over the years.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's what I was saying. I know I was mocking them for making minimal changes over the last 7 years but to be truthful, there has been some huge changes in certain areas over the years.

Yes, EA FIFA have undergone changes over the past years. When you checked the gameplay, the features you'll see the difference maker from previous games. I'm not a super fan but at least I've played it and I am experienced. 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:42 AM, killamch89 said:

FUT has never really interested me in any way, shape or form and because you have to spend real money on it, I avoid it like the plague.

Are most gamers tired of the same thing they are repeating over and over again? Are they that daft to understand that? 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played this one before, maybe EA simply wants others who are stuck on the game to upgrade to newer versions. 

For those who are pretty much EA fans, it's a game that they are very familiar with because of how common it used to be. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

For those who are pretty much EA fans, it's a game that they are very familiar with because of how common it used to be. 

Yeah, everyone has its own game which he or she is familiar with. EA FIFA lovers are well aware of this one year, and they wouldn't be happy with the decision EA made so far. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, everyone has its own game which he or she is familiar with. EA FIFA lovers are well aware of this one year, and they wouldn't be happy with the decision EA made so far. 

Yeah - In as much as everyone is anticipating the release of the new FIFA 22, I'm still sore with what they have done with the FIFA 15.

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - In as much as everyone is anticipating the release of the new FIFA 22, I'm still sore with what they have done with the FIFA 15.

It's shocking though to learn that EA shut down FIFA 15 without prior notice to such. But FIFA 22 will drag the attention when it finally launch. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's shocking though to learn that EA shut down FIFA 15 without prior notice to such. But FIFA 22 will drag the attention when it finally launch. 

I think that they actually announced it but most people who are into FIFA games thought it's a joke but it all ended up being a reality. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, EA FIFA have undergone changes over the past years. When you checked the gameplay, the features you'll see the difference maker from previous games. I'm not a super fan but at least I've played it and I am experienced. 

Same here - the problem I do have with more recent games is the executions of some of these said features. Some of them are very clunky and sometimes have delayed response which annoys me.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - the problem I do have with more recent games is the executions of some of these said features. Some of them are very clunky and sometimes have delayed response which annoys me.

I think it's overload that's what's causing all the trouble with their new games. Trying to force in everything into the game at once makes a mess of a lot of things. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:47 PM, Heatman said:

I think that they actually announced it but most people who are into FIFA games thought it's a joke but it all ended up being a reality. 

That's one thing with life, we always want it at the deadline before believing, that's exactly what occured around FIFA players having FIFA 15, who doesn't want to upgrade. Now they are forced to upgrade or better explore other options. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:58 AM, Heatman said:

I think it's overload that's what's causing all the trouble with their new games. Trying to force in everything into the game at once makes a mess of a lot of things. 

Forcing them in and not properly testing them is the real issue and instead of trying to correct it, they just release it as is.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:48 AM, killamch89 said:

Forcing them in and not properly testing them is the real issue and instead of trying to correct it, they just release it as is.

Exactly - it's actually something that they have gotten wrong so many times and they are still doing it till date.