Register Now
Heatman

FIFA 15 Server officially shutdown

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA have simply blocked such, I don't believe now that they'll be opening it the game agsin for gamers playing time. They simply wants their other editions to sell off as well like the way FIFA 15 did and even more. 

Besides, maintaining it would continue to come as an expense to them.

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA have simply blocked such, I don't believe now that they'll be opening it the game agsin for gamers playing time. They simply wants their other editions to sell off as well like the way FIFA 15 did and even more. 

Yeah - There is actually a very good possibility that the latest version of FIFA 22 would definitely sell more the FIFA 15.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And besides, why should they keep supporting a 7 year old game that nobody hardly plays anymore?

That's my thoughts exactly because there seem to have been a lot of upgrades that's improved the recent series. 

On 10/9/2021 at 7:03 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - There is actually a very good possibility that the latest version of FIFA 22 would definitely sell more the FIFA 15.

Yes, EA will always push for its rapid market sales, I am.believing that's the reason they blocked FIFA 15 so its players will look up to buying the new edition. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, EA will always push for its rapid market sales, I am.believing that's the reason they blocked FIFA 15 so its players will look up to buying the new edition. 

Yeah - when it comes to marketing strategy, EA is very good at that. It's what they live for and it's how they took out PES out of competition when they got the opportunity from PES slip up. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - when it comes to marketing strategy, EA is very good at that. It's what they live for and it's how they took out PES out of competition when they got the opportunity from PES slip up. 

Yeah, EA is fantastic when it comes to driving sales for their video games. They make use of any slip up of its competitor just as PES fumbled and they took advantage of that. 

EA FIFA is facing issues of huge tax payment from the FIFA world football governing body. Which will simply make them paying in excess of $1 billion to keep their real name and licensing rights on, or lose it when they fail to meet up the demand. 

On 10/11/2021 at 3:12 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, EA is fantastic when it comes to driving sales for their video games. They make use of any slip up of its competitor just as PES fumbled and they took advantage of that. 

Yeah - for the fact that they don't really have much competition for their FIFA games, it makes their work very easy for them. 

On 10/16/2021 at 10:56 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - for the fact that they don't really have much competition for their FIFA games, it makes their work very easy for them. 

Yeah, I believe PES aren't in competition with EA FIFA when it comes to best selling video games since they still drive their own sales and earn huge as well. 

On 10/16/2021 at 2:14 AM, Justin11 said:

EA FIFA is facing issues of huge tax payment from the FIFA world football governing body. Which will simply make them paying in excess of $1 billion to keep their real name and licensing rights on, or lose it when they fail to meet up the demand. 

Fifa is looking to make more off licensing their name.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Fifa is looking to make more off licensing their name.

They simply wants to make the money alone, thanks to world football governing body 'FIFA napping them to cover up huge sum of money for licensing endorsement. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:58 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I believe PES aren't in competition with EA FIFA when it comes to best selling video games since they still drive their own sales and earn huge as well. 

At least, they offered a very good alternative to FIFA back some years ago but now they are so useless that no one plays them anymore. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yep - Konami went and just blown off their own legs with that move.

It's why I'm very sure that the issue of licensing they are facing now will be sorted out because they don't want to let their dominance go to waste.