Register Now
Heatman

FIFA 15 Server officially shutdown

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

At least, they offered a very good alternative to FIFA back some years ago but now they are so useless that no one plays them anymore. 

It's simply useless as you've mentioned dear. No one will love such kind of system which they've adopted at the moment, it's simply ripping off. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's simply useless as you've mentioned dear. No one will love such kind of system which they've adopted at the moment, it's simply ripping off. 

The bugs that comes with most FIFA games are what keeps me from getting them once they are released. I prefer to wait and see out the bugs before getting the game. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The bugs that comes with most FIFA games are what keeps me from getting them once they are released. I prefer to wait and see out the bugs before getting the game. 

Yes, you need to wait and test the gameplay via your friend's own, or at the game village to see how it is before heading to buy yours. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of those bugs have been around for several years though and still haven't been fixed and don't look like they'll be addressed any time soon either so I'd rather somebody give me a key. I'm not spending my own money to buy another Fifa title.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Most of those bugs have been around for several years though and still haven't been fixed and don't look like they'll be addressed any time soon either so I'd rather somebody give me a key. I'm not spending my own money to buy another Fifa title.

This is exactly my brother's feeling when it comes to FIFA games. He's never purchased any of their games as long as I can remember. He's of the opinion he can't deal with all the bugs. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such is people for you, some dislike FIFA due to bugs, whereas others doesn't care about the bugs surrounding FIFA provided they enjoy the game of soccer. 

I actually have some difficulty with playing FIFA games as a result of their bugs that keeps messing the game up. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The bugs wouldn't be going off from FIFA anytime soon, they aren't paying attention to it. 

It's actually the fans that are in support of their bugs, if they have complained bitterly about it and put up an action for it, I'm sure EA must have taken them very seriously by now. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually the fans that are in support of their bugs, if they have complained bitterly about it and put up an action for it, I'm sure EA must have taken them very seriously by now. 

Yes, had it been those who play or buy often from EA FIFA games complain bitterly about the game, it would've been a different case now, maybe they could've worked towards improving the game to be free from bugs. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, had it been those who play or buy often from EA FIFA games complain bitterly about the game, it would've been a different case now, maybe they could've worked towards improving the game to be free from bugs. 

Seriously, they are the one's that's been supporting EA to keep up with their bug trash and not bothering to fix it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, they are the one's that's been supporting EA to keep up with their bug trash and not bothering to fix it. 

Yes - they are the ones pushing EA not bother about eradicating the bugs in the game. Since they can simply buy without complaint, EA doesn't listen to other low customers.