Register Now
The Blackangel

Bush TRIGGERS MAGA, Likens Trump Rioters to 9/11 Terrorists

All of this is still the republican doing. I have empathy for Bush and I think he has had a change of heart over the past few years. I don’t think we should put republicans on the spotlight of good when everything we do is trying to correct the problems republicans have done. What about all the democrats that have done good. Put them on the spotlight. I hope Bush and the likes forms a new republican party. If not then be a democrat or form a new 3rd party. Or 4th party. I am really tired of a republican that  finally tries to do good is congratulated more than those always fighting to do good.

It’s like a toddler finally shit the toilet seat.

We still and always will have to correct republican malfunctioning problems. But that is one of the best speeches Bush ever gave. And to talk about domestic terrorism in a way as similar to 9/11 without calling names tells you right there what we all know in unspoken words. And trump to get riled up and attack Bush for it is 100% a guilty conscious that trump refers to himself and party as terrorists similar to those that attacked NYC.

I wanted to talk about all this on 9/11 but didn’t want to express truth on such a day. I have respect for that day and it should be a coming together moment. That is long lost and a past time. The terrorists won the war. They did exactly what they wanted to do. The attacks wasn’t just to kill and stoke fear. It was to make people start hating racially and slowly lose freedoms in order to fight terrorism. Russia does the same thing to the U.S. using social media. Their target is republicans because they are the easiest to provoke racism and violence. Terrorists won the war in more ways than one. Republicans actually are what foreign terrorists wanted to trigger in this country all along. And now the republican party is white ISIS. They are an extension of the terrorist beliefs that they downright accept, but consider themselves different because they are white. Their money and all resources will lead to the same place all terrorists utilize to attack America.

We need domestic terrorist laws. Unfortunately, if we did that then once republicans gain any control, they will declare any protestor against them a terrorist. They have already tried to when trump was president on multiple occasions. And trump administration even kidnapped protestors into unmarked officers, unmarked vehicles, and detained secretly. That shit is what dictators do like Belarus recently in the news. Look at the athletes in the olympics fleeing their country.

Foreign terrorists and domestic terrorists are alike and have the same principle and should be treated the same. An American citizen should not have any special rights or smaller prison sentence for a terrorist attack. 

Bush knows the threat; he was there. So to say domestic terrorism is likened as the 9/11 attack, considering what far right groups planned at the Jan 6 coup attempt, is spot on.

He knows this failed terrorist overseas war was a failure. 20 years later it takes a democrat to pull out in slop. It was slop over a 20 year failed period. Once again, thank you Bush for having a change of heart in your world, but you don't deserve the spotlight. Those that fight for democracy deserve it.