Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What to play next?

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Looking at the trailer surely it looks awesome. I have searched for some reviews, as I didn't have played it yet. Almost 90% of the players are satisfied with this game. This one is worth playing for sure. 

Exactly - I get to read the book and then watch the movie as well in order to have a full all round experience with the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - I get to read the book and then watch the movie as well in order to have a full all round experience with the game. 

Ow! It has book and movie too? I was unaware of this fact. The movie must have been a hit, for the developers to go for its game. I heard about the earlier versions of witcher but never actually played it. 

On 9/22/2021 at 2:23 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe you've played this game quite some time, are mine right? Do you know how much it is valued at present? I know Amazon or AliExpress will have it's physical cover at cheap price. 

Yes, it is a long and worthwhile game. The world has great fantasy and lore that I haven't seen quite as much in any other game. I don't know about prices but the GOTY edition is best bet with all included DLC that is also worthy. I haven't finished the DLC yet. 

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Looking at the trailer surely it looks awesome. I have searched for some reviews, as I didn't have played it yet. Almost 90% of the players are satisfied with this game. This one is worth playing for sure. 

Definitely worth it. Many people are turned off at the beginning stages. Even myself I got overwhelmed at first with everything you have to learn such as crafting and potions. But once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple. But no doubt if you stick with it you will get hooked. 

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Ow! It has book and movie too? I was unaware of this fact. The movie must have been a hit, for the developers to go for its game. I heard about the earlier versions of witcher but never actually played it. 

I wouldn't mind reading the book at all; I'm still considering getting the series; kind of forgot but now that I remember, I'm gonna look into getting the books. They have a comic series too. which you can find for free to read online. 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:48 AM, Razor1911 said:

So you are into Far cry 6? I think it's gonna be an excellent game. I guess it is expected to launch in October 2021. I played far cry 3 and 4, it is quite a good game.

The next game I will be playing is cyberpunk. Let's see how it goes. 😊

It's been a few years since I've looked forward to a Far Cry game but depending on the reviews, I'll definitely go buy it.

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Yes, it is a long and worthwhile game. The world has great fantasy and lore that I haven't seen quite as much in any other game. I don't know about prices but the GOTY edition is best bet with all included DLC that is also worthy. I haven't finished the DLC yet. 

Definitely worth it. Many people are turned off at the beginning stages. Even myself I got overwhelmed at first with everything you have to learn such as crafting and potions. But once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple. But no doubt if you stick with it you will get hooked. 

Okay, it's good you've said exactly what I needed, I'll simply go to the store to check for the game for PS4, I know the prices wouldn't be much more than what is expected from PS4 games. 

On 9/25/2021 at 11:23 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah - The Witcher is available in a book too as well movie. So, seeing it getting into games isn't really surprising for me. 

On 9/29/2021 at 8:44 PM, Justin11 said:

I got lost of games I want to go into, the ones I'm having here I'm almost fed up with them. I am currently playing The dead Redemption, hoping to go for uncharted 2 sooner. 

I believe that what you really meant to say was Red Dead Redemption? I'm sure you know there is also RDR2? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I believe that what you really meant to say was Red Dead Redemption? I'm sure you know there is also RDR2? 

Another typo made by me, sorry, i meant Read dead Redemption. You truly know about the game, you're welcome dear. It seems you've played the game before? 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Another typo made by me, sorry, i meant Read dead Redemption. You truly know about the game, you're welcome dear. It seems you've played the game before? 

Yeah - I knew right away that's it's a typographical error which is something that anyone can make at any time. I have played RDR2. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I knew right away that's it's a typographical error which is something that anyone can make at any time. I have played RDR2. 

Typo is inevitable, even when we try to avoid it by all means. The game's name is 'Red Dead Redemption". Still I'm making mistakes in the name spelling. 

What's your experience so far with the RDR2? 

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Typo is inevitable, even when we try to avoid it by all means. The game's name is 'Red Dead Redemption". Still I'm making mistakes in the name spelling. 

What's your experience so far with the RDR2? 

Actually, I think that it's why one is in too much haste while writing that these typos get in more often. I have been having a good time with the game so far.