Register Now
skyfire

Tails of Iron

On 9/19/2021 at 2:31 AM, killamch89 said:

I like the grittiness of this game - it feels totally dark compared to the other Switch games you've posted in the last month.

Yeah - it's actually what makes it very unique in the way that I love it. It's my kind of game preference. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

If the trailer is 180 plus for violence action type game you have to just sign in to youtube to view it. 

Thanks alot for sharing this tips to me. I got the idea why YouTube restricted me from viewing the video posted by a user, simply because, it is considered an adult content, portraying violent actions, lol. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks alot for sharing this tips to me. I got the idea why YouTube restricted me from viewing the video posted by a user, simply because, it is considered an adult content, portraying violent actions, lol. 

Yeah youtube is pretty strict. some cat videos where the fight gone out of hands is labeled under adult and 18 plus rating due to cat violence without blood. 

On 9/24/2021 at 3:57 AM, Heatman said:

YouTube have a strict policy to what they allow to be viewed withpu restrictions because they are well aware that kids have access to their site. 

The problem is when they try to censor most adult related content because they don't want us to view certain things.