Register Now
skyfire

Tails of Iron

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The problem is when they try to censor most adult related content because they don't want us to view certain things.

Yeah - it's actually the essence of the censorship because it's something that might be inappropriate for some viewers. 

Edited by Heatman

On 9/25/2021 at 12:42 PM, Empire said:

Looks really cool, I love the art style, very castle crashers/hollow knight’esque. in my opinion, indie games have been killin it! Basically every upcoming game that intrigues me are indie games

Yeah - Indie games have found a way to really offer up something that makes sense to gamers for a while now. It's a great development. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually the essence of the censorship because it's something that might be inappropriate for some viewers. 

For instance, the New Zealand Shooting was censored because they thought it'd have a negative impact on online users but we've seen plenty of those over the years so I was wondering how could that be more impactful than the previous shootings.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

For instance, the New Zealand Shooting New was censored because they thought it'd have a negative impact on online users but we've seen plenty of those over the years so I was wondering how could that be more impactful than the previous shootings.

Exactly - but seriously the New Zealand Shooting was a horrible incident, censoring it was the right thing to do irrespective of what we have seen in the past. 

On 9/28/2021 at 9:25 PM, skyfire said:

Problem with censorship in todays leftist times is that they pick and choose what to censor and hide from the world.

That's my sentiment - they're very selective in what they want to show and it just comes across as being utterly dishonest.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:25 AM, skyfire said:

Problem with censorship in todays leftist times is that they pick and choose what to censor and hide from the world.

Exactly - they really lack any sense of objectivity in what they censor. It's all full of bias.