Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be able to walk on the moon or walk on water ?

Walking on the moon is something that people are already able to do, it's just that it's a very expensive pain in the arse getting there.  So I'd pick being able to walk on water is because it's something I can't do and it would actually be useful.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 9/18/2021 at 7:08 PM, Crazycrab said:

Walking on the moon is something that people are already able to do, it's just that it's a very expensive pain in the arse getting there.  So I'd pick being able to walk on water is because it's something I can't do and it would actually be useful.

You right because then you couldn't drunk or you just walk on landslides instead of getting swept away with everything else.

2 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Tough one for me as I love the water as well as astronomy. However, I would have to pick the moon. Even though others have done it, I personally have not & it would be an awesome experience.

Just imagine tripping on the moon and floating away - now that'd be hilarious.

You all know my obsession with astronomy. So my choice is obviously the moon.

On 9/18/2021 at 7:08 PM, Crazycrab said:

da Vinci didn't find it all that useful. He designed wooden shoes that bouied his weight perfectly and allowed him to walk on water. He saw no real advantage to is, as the only time it could have a purpose is if you were on a sinking ship. But if that were the case you would die from exhaustion trying to fight the waves to stay upright.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You all know my obsession with astronomy. So my choice is obviously the moon.

da Vinci didn't find it all that useful. He designed wooden shoes that bouied his weight perfectly and allowed him to walk on water. He saw no real advantage to is, as the only time it could have a purpose is if you were on a sinking ship. But if that were the case you would die from exhaustion trying to fight the waves to stay upright.

There are some serious waves out there like the ones off the southern coast of Portugal. Those would exhaust anyone because they're unnaturally high even during calm weather.