Register Now
Sharon

Multiplayer games

On 9/20/2021 at 4:27 PM, Heatman said:

With the how toxic the chat community of Fortnite when I was into it, I'd never really be open to chatting in such games regularly but to just play my game and mind myself. 

I don't chat alot, when I'm playing Live game with another gamer via FIFA FUT. I simply go to FUT challenge and opt in for exhibition with some simple chat that's how the action starts. 

On 9/22/2021 at 10:14 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't chat alot, when I'm playing Live game with another gamer via FIFA FUT. I simply go to FUT challenge and opt in for exhibition with some simple chat that's how the action starts. 

It's actually one of the best ways to play without having one choke you up with their horrible attitude especially when they lose. 

It's unfortunate to see so many people have a negative experience while chatting with others during game play. For this reason I like to play with folks that I know. Video gaming is a fantastic way to feel part of a community and it's too bad that not everyone strives for that time of camaraderie.

52 minutes ago, Sharon said:

It's unfortunate to see so many people have a negative experience while chatting with others during game play. For this reason I like to play with folks that I know. Video gaming is a fantastic way to feel part of a community and it's too bad that not everyone strives for that time of camaraderie.

Online gaming nowadays especially with random people tends to be like ask for a one way ticket to hell. Or better yet, being kicked in the nuts with an iron boot as a man. There are so many narcissists, malicious trolls, modders/hackers, tryhards that online gaming isn't anywhere near as appealing unless you mute most people. That being said, here are my favorite at the moment:

1. GTA V Online
  2. Need 4 Speed Heat
  3. Rocket League
  4. CS: GO
  5. RDR online

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I do chat with a fellow gamer online but not in a lengthy time, I simply go for what matters before the real business commences in a multiplayer contest. 

Yeah - keeping it simple and short is the very best way to go about online gaming community conversation in order to avoid any trash coming in. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - keeping it simple and short is the very best way to go about online gaming community conversation in order to avoid any trash coming in. 

That's the best way it should go buddy. Chatting lengthy might turn out to go into heat congested argument which leads to throwing of s**t words to each other. Since I'm someone that loves it cool, I love chatting less and displaying the needful during game moments. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's the best way it should go buddy. Chatting lengthy might turn out to go into heat congested argument which leads to throwing of s**t words to each other. Since I'm someone that loves it cool, I love chatting less and displaying the needful during game moments. 

Yeah - when the conversation goes on for a very long time, both parties might get to a point where they would have a misunderstanding and if they aren't mature to handle it well, it's not going to end well. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - when the conversation goes on for a very long time, both parties might get to a point where they would have a misunderstanding and if they aren't mature to handle it well, it's not going to end well. 

Yeah, because they'll surely chat to defend the team they control when the opposition tries to promote his players it raises panic, because the other opposing team will prefer the best.