Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you bought and tried but don’t play at all?

On 11/13/2021 at 9:23 AM, Heatman said:

Left 4 Dead is another game which I would consider to be a total waste of my money buying it because I'm not sure if I would ever be able to play it based on its gameplay set up. 

What was the gameplay of Left 4 Dead like that made you not to actually fancy playing the game after you must have purchased it by yourself?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

What was the gameplay of Left 4 Dead like that made you not to actually fancy playing the game after you must have purchased it by yourself?

The gameplay wasn't really what I hoped for with the game and as such, I left it out immediately. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

The gameplay wasn't really what I hoped for with the game and as such, I left it out immediately. 

If it's that way, then I don't really think that anyone's going to blame you for dumping the game for a far more better ones. I would do the same thing as well. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's that way, then I don't really think that anyone's going to blame you for dumping the game for a far more better ones. I would do the same thing as well. 

Seriously, I don't really care about what other people or gamers says about my game's playing choices as it's all my thing and not theirs. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't really care about what other people or gamers says about my game's playing choices as it's all my thing and not theirs. 

I don't know the reason why some people would feel like like it's their right to impose and decide what others play. I'm like what's going on with them. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't know the reason why some people would feel like like it's their right to impose and decide what others play. I'm like what's going on with them. 

Some gamers actually have a weird behaviour and you can really blame them because it is part of who they are which makes it's something that seems to be normal in their eyes to impose things on others.

I had bought Paper Mario, but couldn't understand it at all.   Also the same was true with Ray Man.   Maybe somebody can get something out of them, but they seem like rip-offs.  I guess I wasn't doing something right.  Someone had to enjoy them - for them to be so popular, maybe, lol.

15 hours ago, Jayson said:

I had bought Paper Mario, but couldn't understand it at all.   Also the same was true with Ray Man.   Maybe somebody can get something out of them, but they seem like rip-offs.  I guess I wasn't doing something right.  Someone had to enjoy them - for them to be so popular, maybe, lol.

Having a Mario game as your display picture says a lot that you are a very big fan but it is actually a disappointing thing that you don't really get to understand this particular game of Mario that you bought which you felt like it was a rip off.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Having a Mario game as your display picture says a lot that you are a very big fan but it is actually a disappointing thing that you don't really get to understand this particular game of Mario that you bought which you felt like it was a rip off.

I thought that I was the only one who noticed the display picture. It's more like me who loves anything linked with Marvel's production but their games have disappointed me lately. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I thought that I was the only one who noticed the display picture. It's more like me who loves anything linked with Marvel's production but their games have disappointed me lately. 

I never used to love Mario games till I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and it changed everything about the game for me. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never used to love Mario games till I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and it changed everything about the game for me. 

It is one of the best game that is available on the Nintendo switch on Mario which colour of people are jumping into right now because it is a very accomplished video game.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played Ninetendo games before. As for Mario games, I've played some via my mobile phone in the past, it's one of the fun and easy games of our generation. 

I would never be open to playing any Mario games on mobile phones because they never looked that good when I played it years ago on my SEGA. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would never be open to playing any Mario games on mobile phones because they never looked that good when I played it years ago on my SEGA. 

Playing on mobile wouldn't bring the best quality, just as the Sega version is too. I prefer playing the super mario 3D game via higher engine gaming device.