Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you bought and tried but don’t play at all?

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd have to go through my Steam library but I'd wager that there are at least 50 games that I've only tried once and grew bored of them and never played again. The others are ones I've bought and never played.

If mine is not more than 50, then I'd playing more than I actually think. I can't really remember the last time I played Doom Eternal I got since that's not yet completed. 

I think I mentioned it in another thread, Rocket League. I mentioned that the game is quite popular but I could never really get into it. Unfortunately, I purchased it before it became free so ended up buying it and not even playing it that much

28 minutes ago, Darth said:

I think I mentioned it in another thread, Rocket League. I mentioned that the game is quite popular but I could never really get into it. Unfortunately, I purchased it before it became free so ended up buying it and not even playing it that much

The one very good thing that I really loved about playing Rocket League was that it's a very fast paced game. 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:03 AM, Heatman said:

If mine is not more than 50, then I'd playing more than I actually think. I can't really remember the last time I played Doom Eternal I got since that's not yet completed. 

I did complete it but I haven't played it since - I know that the multiplayer game modes are great but I've just not gotten around to playing it as often.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I did complete it but I haven't played it since - I know that the multiplayer game modes are great but I've just not gotten around to playing it as often.

That's nice getting to hear that you already completed Doom Eternal and hopefully sooner than later, I'm going to do so as well. 

Too many:

Rage, Rage 2, Doom (2016), Titanfall II, Watch Dogs Legion, Battlefront 2, Ace Combat 7, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Nioh2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD,  The Witcher 3, Life is Strange, Prey (2017), Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil 3 Remaster, Shadow Warrior (2013), Shadowrun Returns, This War of Mine, Transport Fever 2. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, Conan Exiles, Crysis3, Dead Space.

And probably more.

3 hours ago, m76 said:

Too many:

Rage, Rage 2, Doom (2016), Titanfall II, Watch Dogs Legion, Battlefront 2, Ace Combat 7, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Nioh2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD,  The Witcher 3, Life is Strange, Prey (2017), Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil 3 Remaster, Shadow Warrior (2013), Shadowrun Returns, This War of Mine, Transport Fever 2. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, Conan Exiles, Crysis3, Dead Space.

And probably more.

Those are some pretty popular games there. You should really give Dead Space a try. 

16 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Those are some pretty popular games there. You should really give Dead Space a try. 

From my experience with playing Dead Space, it's something that I can easily recommend to anyone who's into such games. I had a very good time playing it. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

All the games I bought I made sure I tested them before taking it home to make sure it's compatible with my console. 

What happens when you have them downloaded online? There is no way you would be able to test them before buying.