Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you bought and tried but don’t play at all?

On 10/1/2021 at 8:51 AM, Heatman said:

What happens when you have them downloaded online? There is no way you would be able to test them before buying. 

You aren't buying it online, rather you're upgrading it to the latest version like you're overriding the older one with newer version. 

On 10/3/2021 at 11:51 AM, Justin11 said:

Their is difference between unopened games, and totally unplayable. When you buy a game and it is not working it is unplayable, it means you can go for refund, you might get it. 

Right - the post is about games you bought and tried but stopped playing them altogether for whatever reason.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Right - the post is about games you bought and tried but stopped playing them altogether for whatever reason.

Some people get lured into buying a new game that they never really wanted to and in the end, they would never play it. 

On 10/5/2021 at 2:44 AM, killamch89 said:

Oh, if so, then the gamer knows the reason for that and the cause isn't from the devs, because its working just that the gamer dumped it for whatever reason. 

On 10/5/2021 at 2:44 PM, Heatman said:

Some people get lured into buying a new game that they never really wanted to and in the end, they would never play it. 

Or some of just decided to try a game out of curiosity and we ended up disappointed and stopped playing it altogether.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Or some of just decided to try a game out of curiosity and we ended up disappointed and stopped playing it altogether.

Yeah - it's something that's happened to me a few times. Over curiosity is really something that's not too good. 

Quite a few that I get during Steam sales. The biggest one for me personally was The Witcher 3. The thing was hyped to the high heavens by everybody who even looked at the box art, and while I finished both the previous Witcher games I felt they had too many flaws in the gameplay for this one to really break out of that.

Their is nothing more annoying when I spent time installing a video game or buying from the store with an excitement of playing wonderful game, only to find out its totally unplayable. Such feelings is devastating that's why I test run any game I bought before taking it home. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just went through my game library last night and came across this game Dishonored 2 and realized that I never played it till date. I'm checking it out this night. 

Lol, you mean you spent your funds buying this wonderful game on your console and you never played it since then? 

On 10/12/2021 at 11:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, you mean you spent your funds buying this wonderful game on your console and you never played it since then? 

Yes of course, it's not even more one game if I'm being very honest with you.