Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as it's not EA that's behind the making of Forbidden Horizon West or Elden Ring , I'm definitely not worried. 

It's actually one of the reasons why my friend was very calm and open to getting the game Forbidden Horizon West on pre order. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if EA is managing it, their is no problem. All we need is quality video game and not the one which has brought widespread criticism of EA due to poor making of games. 

There is no way in hell EA would be spot on in producing Forbidden Horizon West. They are definitely going to ruin the game. 

On 2/1/2022 at 4:35 AM, Heatman said:

As long as it's not EA that's behind the making of Forbidden Horizon West or Elden Ring , I'm definitely not worried. 

lol why would EA be involved in anything Sony related with Horizon? Elden Ring is made by FromSoftware and it's being published by Bandai Namco. God I hope EA never touches these games. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

lol why would EA be involved in anything Sony related with Horizon? Elden Ring is made by FromSoftware and it's being published by Bandai Namco. God I hope EA never touches these games. 

They wouldn't waste time in killing it at one touch like a death plague. 

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Seriously, it's going to be a dead zone for those games should they get anything to do with EA. I would personally give up on them immediately. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

That's the thing, they wouldn't be given the chance to work on these games. They'd be crazy to work with them. 

Seriously, if you allow them to have their way, they would do the same thing they do with their FIFA games.

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's the thing, they wouldn't be given the chance to work on these games. They'd be crazy to work with them. 

Seriously, looking at the trash they do yearly with FIFA, and some other game's series like Dead Space they eventually succeeded in killing off. It's very obvious that EA can't be trusted. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, looking at the trash they do yearly with FIFA, and some other game's series like Dead Space they eventually succeeded in killing off. It's very obvious that EA can't be trusted. 

Just like the way they messed up Dead Space, Wing Commander, and Oddworld. EA is a creepy company to be very honest with you. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:32 AM, Heatman said:

There is no way in hell EA would be spot on in producing Forbidden Horizon West. They are definitely going to ruin the game. 

It will be better they shut such ambition, in order not to ruin it for us. They've been on the low for some time now, due to inability to settle down and build better video games. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will be better they shut such ambition, in order not to ruin it for us. They've been on the low for some time now, due to inability to settle down and build better video games. 

They are only good at developing rushed games that they will load with lots of microtransactions all for the money they want to make. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For the fact that it's not their franchise to produce is a very big relief for me and I'm sure for most gamers too. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that it's not their franchise to produce is a very big relief for me and I'm sure for most gamers too. 

Nowadays EA doesn't work their video games on their own, they simply prefer given it out to third party to help them build, which is a disgrace.