Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

On 11/26/2021 at 1:31 AM, Justin11 said:

If the issue of nicro-transactions will be put to bed, definitely the gamers who aren't in support of it will come to enjoy the beauty of playing online games regularly without obscurity. 

Let's wait and see if the makers of Ghost of Tsushima Legends would be the first to do that and see what other companies do. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let's wait and see if the makers of Ghost of Tsushima Legends would be the first to do that and see what other companies do. 

If Ghost of Tsushima devs go further to erase the micro-transaction policy, and make it optional, for those who wants to upgrade then fine, it will make others emulating. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If Ghost of Tsushima devs go further to erase the micro-transaction policy, and make it optional, for those who wants to upgrade then fine, it will make others emulating. 

Seriously, I hope that they do it my friend because it's going to be a major statement to other game companies. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I hope that they do it my friend because it's going to be a major statement to other game companies. 

Let's cross our hands and watch the game devs around Ghost of Tsushima take that decision serious and implement it, which will serve as a useful example for others to follow. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that most people or gamers who pre ordered Cyberpunk 2077 when it came out for the first time, all regretted doing it. 

I practically hated myself when I even bought it officially when it was released but it all ended up in the mud. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I practically hated myself when I even bought it officially when it was released but it all ended up in the mud. 

Oh dear, it was the same thing with most people who bought the game and I'm very sure that it suckered more for those who bought it on pre order. 

On 11/19/2021 at 3:45 PM, Boblee said:

Personally, I believe that making use of the PlayStation store in making your pre-order is the best way for you to get the game in a way that you are not going to be disappointed.

I guess it's an option to be considered using for pre-order. But for me I don't do pre-order unless I'll change from not pre-ordering to pre-order on the future. Then, I'll consider using the PSN store. 

On 11/29/2021 at 7:36 AM, Boblee said:

Oh dear, it was the same thing with most people who bought the game and I'm very sure that it suckered more for those who bought it on pre order. 

Yeah, the good part was that they had refunded gamers their money when that happened and it left a big hole in their pocket. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the good part was that they had refunded gamers their money when that happened and it left a big hole in their pocket. 

That's the only reason why some gamers are still open to getting the games all over again, otherwise they wouldn't have any patronizing them again. 

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

I regret pre-ordering Aliens: Colonial Marines... that was such a disaster!

That said, I still pre-order stuff. I’ve had Elden Ring on pre-order since it was announced. 

I'm actually tempted to pre order the game Elden Ring as well after watching the game's trailer. It looks very thrilling. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually tempted to pre order the game Elden Ring as well after watching the game's trailer. It looks very thrilling. 

Oh boy, it’s looking incredible! Very excited for it. My most anticipated game, for sure!