Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

13 hours ago, DylanC said:

Oh boy, it’s looking incredible! Very excited for it. My most anticipated game, for sure!

Seriously, it does because I had to watch the trailer more than 5 times at once when I came across it for the first time. 

When I learned that dark souls and demon souls are same, I was thrilled for it. Because I was thinking they are different and another dev copied the works of the other to make his or her game. But rather dark souls is the improved version of demon souls. 

On 12/4/2021 at 2:13 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it does because I had to watch the trailer more than 5 times at once when I came across it for the first time. 

There has been a lot of chatters about the game and its not even out yet. Let's hope it meets the expectations when it's out. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There has been a lot of chatters about the game and its not even out yet. Let's hope it meets the expectations when it's out. 

Yeah, a lot of promotions have been done on the game and it's most likely to be a good one, otherwise it's going to be a major disaster. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, a lot of promotions have been done on the game and it's most likely to be a good one, otherwise it's going to be a major disaster. 

For them to be invested heavily in the new game's promotion, I believe it's simply something that's going to work out well. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

For them to be invested heavily in the new game's promotion, I believe it's simply something that's going to work out well. 

Personally, I hope that the game Elden Ring would be a very big hit when it's officially released next year. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I hope that the game Elden Ring would be a very big hit when it's officially released next year. 

A lot of gamers would definitely be looking forward to the game in a big way and it's why some of them are already getting pre orders. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of gamers would definitely be looking forward to the game in a big way and it's why some of them are already getting pre orders. 

Seriously, if those that pre ordered the next year's game in Elden Ring aren't made to regret it, then it's a thumbs up to the devs. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if those that pre ordered the next year's game in Elden Ring aren't made to regret it, then it's a thumbs up to the devs. 

FromSoftware Inc being the same company that developed the video game Dark soul shows a little more that the game Elden ring is not going to be a video game that is going to disappoint.