Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

FromSoftware Inc being the same company that developed the video game Dark soul shows a little more that the game Elden ring is not going to be a video game that is going to disappoint.

Seriously, with what FromSoftware Inc did with their making of Dark Souls, it's even now that I realize why the fuss about Elden Ring is coming from. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, with what FromSoftware Inc did with their making of Dark Souls, it's even now that I realize why the fuss about Elden Ring is coming from. 

FromSoftware Inc did an excellent job with what they had cooked up with Dark Souls, so it's normal for gamers to have good faith in them with Elden Ring. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

FromSoftware Inc did an excellent job with what they had cooked up with Dark Souls, so it's normal for gamers to have good faith in them with Elden Ring. 

Definitely, they are not going to disappoint from the looks of thing. The trailer alone will tell you more about what have in store for gamers. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is a review of why gamers are cancelled their pre orders of Call of Duty Modern Warfare. It wasn't really a good update but they have no choice. 

When a video game company put themselves in a situation where the gamers would have no choice but to pull the plug on their games, then wouldn't blame any. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

When a video game company put themselves in a situation where the gamers would have no choice but to pull the plug on their games, then wouldn't blame any. 

Yes exactly, they brought it all upon themselves, so whatever consequences it comes with, they definitely deserve it. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yes exactly, they brought it all upon themselves, so whatever consequences it comes with, they definitely deserve it. 

It's part of the reason why I don't give into any video games pre orders because they are not really worth it most of the time. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:17 AM, Boblee said:

Some gamers have been in luck with some of their pre orders of games when it goes well but not most of the time. 

As far as I'm concerned because of the major experiences of most gamers when it comes to pre orders, it's never a good idea to get on with. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned because of the major experiences of most gamers when it comes to pre orders, it's never a good idea to get on with. 

My brother pre ordered Cyberpunk 2077 and one EA game that I can't recall the name, I think it's Battlefield 5 or something, and they both never ended well. 

On 9/22/2021 at 9:57 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I never did preorder before, I buy after much. Even when the game is going to be fascinating through it's trailer I don't preorder it until it finally launches. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's been the best way to buy games because it saves the stress and agony that most game's pre orders comes with at the end.