Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's been the best way to buy games because it saves the stress and agony that most game's pre orders comes with at the end. 

Elden Ring of 2022 is the only one video game that I'm yet to decide on whether to break my policy on pre order or not. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Elden Ring of 2022 is the only one video game that I'm yet to decide on whether to break my policy on pre order or not. 

With FromSoftware Inc being the developers of the game, just like Bloodborne, it may be worth the pre order. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

With FromSoftware Inc being the developers of the game, just like Bloodborne, it may be worth the pre order. 

Bloodborne and Dark Souls is their grandest game of all time, so it's a good copy should they channel their new games looking at them. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Bloodborne and Dark Souls is their grandest game of all time, so it's a good copy should they channel their new games looking at them. 

Dark Souls is more punishing for me compared to Bloodborne but I love and enjoyed playing Bloodborne more than Dark Souls. 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's been the best way to buy games because it saves the stress and agony that most game's pre orders comes with at the end. 

For sure, it saves the stress waiting for pre ordered video game so long. Is better I wait let the game launch fully before going for it. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For sure, it saves the stress waiting for pre ordered video game so long. Is better I wait let the game launch fully before going for it. 

Video games pre orders is more like placing all your trust in the company and paying up with the hope of not being sold shit once the game is out. It's literally like gambling. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's why a lot of gamers are not really open games pre orders because in most cases they don't pan out well. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why a lot of gamers are not really open games pre orders because in most cases they don't pan out well. 

Those that have had good experience with their games pre orders would always be open to doing it once in a while. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Those that have had good experience with their games pre orders would always be open to doing it once in a while. 

I haven't had any good or bad experience with games pre orders because I haven't done any yet but I might give it a try with Elden Ring. 

You can give it a try, is simply up to you to you to do that. Elden Ring will be launching in 2022, if you love the game so we'll base on what the trailer displayed to you, then consider buying pre-ordering it, even you have additional funds to risk. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can give it a try, is simply up to you to you to do that. Elden Ring will be launching in 2022, if you love the game so we'll base on what the trailer displayed to you, then consider buying pre-ordering it, even you have additional funds to risk. 

It's not just about what's been shown in the trailer but as a result of the company behind the game's production is the most deciding factor. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm not sure if I would be risking the pre order of the game Elden Ring but I might try as much as I can to purchase it very early immediately it's released. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if I would be risking the pre order of the game Elden Ring but I might try as much as I can to purchase it very early immediately it's released. 

Is their any official release date made for the game 'Elden Rings? Because, that's the only way you'll get to rush the game as one of it's first buyers. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you have the capacity of getting the game immediately it's been released by all means, it's almost the same as getting it on pre order.