Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never remembered the last time I did anything called pre-order. I prefer waiting patiently for the game release before going on to purchase. I love to hear from others experience first, before considering. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting for the games to be officially released before getting them if you don't want to enter one chance. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never remembered the last time I did anything called pre-order. I prefer waiting patiently for the game release before going on to purchase. I love to hear from others experience first, before considering. 

I have only pre ordered one game and ever since then, I haven't tried it again. Maybe I would pre order God of War Ragnarok and see how it goes. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have only pre ordered one game and ever since then, I haven't tried it again. Maybe I would pre order God of War Ragnarok and see how it goes. 

What's the name of the game you pre ordered in the past? And what's the motivating factor behind trying to pre order 'God of war Ragnarok? 

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

What's the name of the game you pre ordered in the past? And what's the motivating factor behind trying to pre order 'God of war Ragnarok? 

It was Cyberpunk 2077. I'd never forget that horrible experience for me till date. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was Cyberpunk 2077. I'd never forget that horrible experience for me till date. 

That's a pity that you lost your money on that game, because anything that can't bring back amazing feelings to a buyer is waste of resources. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 12/20/2021 at 9:38 PM, Heatman said:

The game God of War Ragnarok was supposed to be released around September 2021 but was delayed. It gave room for gamers to pre order it now as well. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

The game God of War Ragnarok was supposed to be released around September 2021 but was delayed. It gave room for gamers to pre order it now as well. 

Alright, let's see what happens with their release of the game. Hopefully they wouldn't be silly enough to delay the game all over again. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love it when I got the information that a particular game will be released at a said date, and eventually got released by that said date, instead of postponement of release. 

What do you think that could be the main reason why game's that are supposed to be released delayed? They don't do that on purpose if you ask me. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

What do you think that could be the main reason why game's that are supposed to be released delayed? They don't do that on purpose if you ask me. 

I really don't know. Should I say, they needed to fix something that is lacking on the game before release? I don't think so, because their is always presence of errors in their games after release. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know. Should I say, they needed to fix something that is lacking on the game before release? I don't think so, because their is always presence of errors in their games after release. 

It's pretty much that the game isn't ready to be released in my opinion because there isn't any good reason why a ready game wouldn't be released when it's said to be released.