Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's pretty much that the game isn't ready to be released in my opinion because there isn't any good reason why a ready game wouldn't be released when it's said to be released. 

That's a fact. I know that Santa Monica Studio wouldn't want to ruin the game franchise. It would be silly of them to do that. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard severally about santa monica studio, can someone here tell me the kind of games this studio video game company have produced so far? 

They are the makes of God of War series and particularly God of War Ragnarok that's to be out next year 2022.

On 12/25/2021 at 10:56 PM, Heatman said:

They are the makes of God of War series and particularly God of War Ragnarok that's to be out next year 2022.

Seriously, I believe that there is a very big chance they would make something that's worth the gamers money paid. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I believe that there is a very big chance they would make something that's worth the gamers money paid. 

Well, the gaming company behind the game can be trusted not to betray the God of War series because it would cost them a lot. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, the gaming company behind the game can be trusted not to betray the God of War series because it would cost them a lot. 

Exactly, it's just like how Rockstar wouldn't be stupid to betray GTA series or FromSoftware Inc being silly to betray Dark Souls. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's just like how Rockstar wouldn't be stupid to betray GTA series or FromSoftware Inc being silly to betray Dark Souls. 

Some games are what keep selling the company's name and once that game is dead, the company is equally dead. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even if you want to keep regretting all day long for what you did in your games, it's never going to change anything at all. 

Exactly, the deed is already done and there is nothing that can change that. Killing yourself with regrets isn't necessary. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, the deed is already done and there is nothing that can change that. Killing yourself with regrets isn't necessary. 

That's the reality of things which I realized and decided not to worry about something that I can't control anymore. 

On 1/23/2022 at 11:24 AM, Boblee said:

The truth of the matter is that no matter how bad making pre orders is presented, people would never stop doing it because of the early access it gives them. 

This is absolutely spot on. When it comes to gamers buying decisions, it can never change when they have already made up their minds. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is absolutely spot on. When it comes to gamers buying decisions, it can never change when they have already made up their minds. 

Before I could say jack, my friend had already pre ordered Call of Duty Vanguard and FIFA 22. I was guy are you seriously kidding me? 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Before I could say jack, my friend had already pre ordered Call of Duty Vanguard and FIFA 22. I was guy are you seriously kidding me? 

He definitely had the money to get it at that time, although pre ordering two of the games at the same time is really too much.