Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nowadays EA doesn't work their video games on their own, they simply prefer given it out to third party to help them build, which is a disgrace. 

Are you being serious about that? Just like Rockstar did with having Take Two make the GTA trilogy and it was whack. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you being serious about that? Just like Rockstar did with having Take Two make the GTA trilogy and it was whack. 

That's exactly what's going on at the moment with some video game companies, they simply offer the chance of a video game creation to a third party. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

The mess up Rockstar and the use of Take Two in the development of GTA trilogy was a clear example that if you want to so something and get it right, better do it yourself. 

They were just being too lazy to do it themselves because I don't see any reason why they should have outsourced the job. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

They were just being too lazy to do it themselves because I don't see any reason why they should have outsourced the job. 

Personally, I can see the reason why it was given to Take-Two Interactive Software to do the job because they are their parent company or something. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe Take-Two are simply managing it for EA at the moment. And EA is enjoying the services of Take-Two. 

Please, what's the relationship between EA and Take Two Interactive Software? I don't think they have any connection whatsoever. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe Take-Two are simply managing it for EA at the moment. And EA is enjoying the services of Take-Two. 

I believe that what you meant to say was Take Two taking care of it for Rockstar and not EA. 

On 2/9/2022 at 12:14 PM, Boblee said:

I believe that what you meant to say was Take Two taking care of it for Rockstar and not EA. 

Yeah, I got it wrong, that's exactly what I have in mind, due to the recent development of trilogy. Their is nothing in common Take-Two have with EA. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

So my brother pre ordered Elden Ring and never told me which ended up to be a hell of a good decision because the game is so lit. 

Did he end up getting any fun extras? Or was it all DLC stuff? I wouldn't mind getting a poster with that game. I imagine a poster based on that game would be dope. 

On 2/10/2022 at 9:08 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I got it wrong, that's exactly what I have in mind, due to the recent development of trilogy. Their is nothing in common Take-Two have with EA. 

Now, that's a lot better because it really hit to off point when I read that and I'm sure it happened to others too. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Now, that's a lot better because it really hit to off point when I read that and I'm sure it happened to others too. 

Yes, it is past tense now, I got it now that Take-Two wasn't in any agreement or partnership with EA when making any EA games. Rather, Rockstar and Take-Two are into contract. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it is past tense now, I got it now that Take-Two wasn't in any agreement or partnership with EA when making any EA games. Rather, Rockstar and Take-Two are into contract. 

Yeah, it's why I'm waiting for the next video game that they are going to make which I have no idea of now. Do you have any clue?