Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why I'm waiting for the next video game that they are going to make which I have no idea of now. Do you have any clue? 

Which of the company you're talking about? EA, Take-Two or Rockstar, which one? 

I don't really pre order anymore nor i see the point in doing it anno 2022 for major titles, unless it's a physical game with a low print run from limited run games,etc that i really want to have, sure i can get behind of wanting to pre order a collectors edition of a certain game, because you know scalpers are everywhere but that's about it.

Pre ordering a game in the past used to come with all kinds of neat trinkets, sometimes you would get a steel book or a keychain/artbook. Nowadays you don't see that anymore. 

Let's not start about digital pre orders because that is completly pointless.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I've not spent any money on preordering games. That is not how I do because most of the times, what they promise is not always what they deliver. 

Yeah, most of the time it's the real reason why most people don't fancy getting into games pre orders. Although I have already pre ordered a few for this year. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never pre-ordered any video game yet, I see no reason to pre-order when I don't have much funds to pay in advance of the game. 

It's actually cheaper when you pre order. It's just probably because of not getting what you want that makes me stay away from doing it most of the time. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually cheaper when you pre order. It's just probably because of not getting what you want that makes me stay away from doing it most of the time. 

You're right, just that I wouldn't like a scenario where I am waiting longer than expected before seeing what I ordered coming to me. 

I pre-ordered WWE 2K22 recently and I don't think I get anything special for doing so. Which sucks, but I wanted to pre-order so I can pre-download when the time comes. just sucks that the PC version comes out on the 11th and not the 8th like the console versions do. 😞 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I pre-ordered WWE 2K22 recently and I don't think I get anything special for doing so. Which sucks, but I wanted to pre-order so I can pre-download when the time comes. just sucks that the PC version comes out on the 11th and not the 8th like the console versions do. 😞 

I don't really think that I would be able to get myself into pre ordering anything from 2k. It's not a company that I would trust at all. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even when I have funds excessively I wouldn't still cherish about pre-order, I'll wait patiently until the game is released. 

To each and their own but in most cases, it's more better to wait for the game's release. There is no need to be in a rush. 

On 3/3/2022 at 1:19 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, most of the time it's the real reason why most people don't fancy getting into games pre orders. Although I have already pre ordered a few for this year. 

Goodluck with that! I guess that preordering games works for some people and not others. This depends on how you had your Hope's high on those stuffs too.