Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Goodluck with that! I guess that preordering games works for some people and not others. This depends on how you had your Hope's high on those stuffs too.

Well, to be very honest with you, I'm not putting in much trust in any video games now ever since EA did what they did with Battlefield 2042. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

To each and their own but in most cases, it's more better to wait for the game's release. There is no need to be in a rush. 

Yes,  that's I've always said, their is no need for me to go pre-order when I know the game will definitely come out. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes,  that's I've always said, their is no need for me to go pre-order when I know the game will definitely come out. 

Some gamers are really lucky when it comes to getting their video games which is something that others don't get too lucky. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers are really lucky when it comes to getting their video games which is something that others don't get too lucky. 

Seriously, I know a few people who are actually that lucky when it comes to their games pre orders and many that are screwed hard. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Always follow your mind, just as my mind isn't pleased with pre-ordering of video games, that's why I never got into it. 

Yeah, in as much as it's subjective when it comes to what might happen to your own pre order, it's something that you can see cave on you. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

As I've said before, I'll only pre-order when I have surplus. I can't wait all that long just to get a discount for a game that will take time to launch. 

Well, you actually get video games cheaper when you get them on pre orders. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, you actually get video games cheaper when you get them on pre orders. 

I understand that, but the waiting time for my ordered game to arrive doesn't worth it, that's why I don't look into pre-order. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that, but the waiting time for my ordered game to arrive doesn't worth it, that's why I don't look into pre-order. 

We all have our individual differences when it comes to our personal reasons for getting video games on pre orders. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

We all have our individual differences when it comes to our personal reasons for getting video games on pre orders. 

Exactly, that's why I don't take much of it very seriously. The one's that works very well, then it's a good one set up. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure ah, and my individual difference have always been the opposite of pre-orders. 

On 3/8/2022 at 9:10 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, in as much as it's subjective when it comes to what might happen to your own pre order, it's something that you can see cave on you. 

When I see no much positives at the time I wanted to order the game, I can't move on to pre-order, unless it will go against my will.

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I see no much positives at the time I wanted to order the game, I can't move on to pre-order, unless it will go against my will.

I follow a pattern on the game's companies previously released games to decide on to go all in their next game or to pull out.