Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I follow a pattern on the game's companies previously released games to decide on to go all in their next game or to pull out. 

Seriously, that's a very good point to look into when you'd like to get any video games on pre order. It's going to give you an insight to what might happen. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I follow a pattern on the game's companies previously released games to decide on to go all in their next game or to pull out. 

Meaning, if the game got high recommendation around the company's website and elsewhere you'll go for it right? 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Meaning, if the game got high recommendation around the company's website and elsewhere you'll go for it right? 

From how their previous games played out, it's definitely going to show a pattern to how their next one might be. 

59 minutes ago, Boblee said:

From how their previous games played out, it's definitely going to show a pattern to how their next one might be. 

Not just from the company's website but around others too. Then I'll go for it, knowing that it wouldn't disappoint. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not just from the company's website but around others too. Then I'll go for it, knowing that it wouldn't disappoint. 

All video game companies will always put up something in their website in ways to make their games look that good. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

All video game companies will always put up something in their website in ways to make their games look that good. 

That's why I wouldn't take all the reviews from them. At least from ,3-5 review websites/platforms is good to inform me what I need to know about the game, before I take any action to get the game or not. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I wouldn't take all the reviews from them. At least from ,3-5 review websites/platforms is good to inform me what I need to know about the game, before I take any action to get the game or not. 

Yeah, that's the way its always played out for most video games companies. They put up channels to give them good PR. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They aren't going to pay all channels to do the review positively for them. When they aren't up to such hype, others wouldn't follow such path to rate them high, because they've faltered, they'll be downgraded. 

They might not even need to pay any to do it for them because they are also working for their channel too. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

There purpose of doing that will always be to get gamers to make their decisions easily when it comes to pre ordering.