Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what most of them are after which is the money they can collect from those gaming companies all in the name of taxes. 

That's why we should forget about the government and enjoy our curiosity forgetting about the government no matter how poor the game might be. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since I know I can get the game directly from any online store when it is officially released while the haste to pre-order? that's not my thing, I wouldn't consider pre-order anyway. 

Yeah - There was a time when games pre-order is worth it but it's not anymore. So, avoiding it is very necessary. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There was a time when games pre-order is worth it but it's not anymore. So, avoiding it is very necessary. 

Currently now I don't see such worthy anymore since video game devs are simply looking for the money and not building games impressing me to release it's required amount to purchase it. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Currently now I don't see such worthy anymore since video game devs are simply looking for the money and not building games impressing me to release it's required amount to purchase it. 

Exactly - and it's actually why you hardly see many gamers taking up games pre-order seriously right now as all prefer to wait it out. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - and it's actually why you hardly see many gamers taking up games pre-order seriously right now as all prefer to wait it out. 

No one wants to risk his or her funds when you know their are plenty sites impersonating, trying to sneak in and steal your funds. I just prefer waiting for it's official release, then buying from recognized stores online or offline. 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:15 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Did a preorder ever let you down so much that you are hesitant to do it anymore?

Most people that I know have pre ordered games, it's only one amongst them that's got a better experience with it. So, I'm not taking that path because it may backfire for me. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most people that I know have pre ordered games, it's only one amongst them that's got a better experience with it. So, I'm not taking that path because it may backfire for me. 

Seriously, it's never a wise decision to pre order games. It never goes well. I actually wanted to pre order Call of Duty Vanguard but later changed my mind.