Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games feature the most realistic lighting?

Tough one to say because I'm sure there are loads of games that I haven't tried or seen that have great lighting. But out of the ones that I have played, it would have to be either Red Dead Redemption 2 or Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

5 hours ago, Darth said:

Tough one to say because I'm sure there are loads of games that I haven't tried or seen that have great lighting. But out of the ones that I have played, it would have to be either Red Dead Redemption 2 or Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

I have to agree with  RDR2 - it's light effects are amazing but there have been many other games like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided that also had great lighting.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have to agree with  RDR2 - it's light effects are amazing but there have been many other games like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided that also had great lighting.

I would say Ghost of Tsushima, the lightings are awesome there. You can see the landscape from the third person view and the volumetric lightings are well balanced. It gives a natural finish to the game environment. 😊

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I would say Ghost of Tsushima, the lightings are awesome there. You can see the landscape from the third person view and the volumetric lightings are well balanced. It gives a natural finish to the game environment. 😊

I haven't personally played because I didn't get it for PS4 but the graphics is pretty polished but I can say that for thousands of other games in recent years.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I do really love this game Ghost of Tsushima. Although I still suck at using bow and arrow while playing it. 

That will need some practice, and I am sure you will best at it. I haven't got into the game yet. I am going to order it by the next month. Very excited as the game looks promising. 

Just now, Razor1911 said:

That will need some practice, and I am sure you will best at it. I haven't got into the game yet. I am going to order it by the next month. Very excited as the game looks promising. 

I think it's something to do with me actually sucking at shooting bow and arrow in real life that's making me not pick it up easily in the game Ghost of Tsushima. 

16 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

You can have a look at the volumetric lighting in the video here.

I never played this before, but with the cutscene you shared here, it tells me that it's one of those lightening graphics games of all time, Lol. I'm still playing on, I'll come across many other action games. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never played this before, but with the cutscene you shared here, it tells me that it's one of those lightening graphics games of all time, Lol. I'm still playing on, I'll come across many other action games. 

Seriously - there are so many games that you'll find interesting to play as I see that you have so many to catch up with. What I would recommend is to start taking an inventory of games to get for future play. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - there are so many games that you'll find interesting to play as I see that you have so many to catch up with. What I would recommend is to start taking an inventory of games to get for future play. 

Taking inventories of the games that impress me for future play it's a reasonable option. That's why I'm here today to simply get along with you guys to talk vividly on gaming. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Taking inventories of the games that impress me for future play it's a reasonable option. That's why I'm here today to simply get along with you guys to talk vividly on gaming. 

Yeah - with an inventory on such games to play, it would make it easier for you to know then when you want to get them, otherwise you can easily forget them. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Yeah - with an inventory on such games to play, it would make it easier for you to know then when you want to get them, otherwise you can easily forget them. 

Yes, that's why I have to-do list where I jot down every aspect of games I want to buy and how much it will cost me in total when I am ready for them.