Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games feature the most realistic lighting?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's ideal having to-do list where you'll keep intrack of games you'll buy base on your admiration for the game. 

Yeah - it also gives the opportunity to have a clear picture of the budget you're looking at for getting such games. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it also gives the opportunity to have a clear picture of the budget you're looking at for getting such games. 

Yes, it gives you the clear picture of how much you'll need to spend for your wishes. That's why I don't joke with my to-do list because it protects me from unnecessary spending around gaming and other stuffs that requires money. 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it gives you the clear picture of how much you'll need to spend for your wishes. That's why I don't joke with my to-do list because it protects me from unnecessary spending around gaming and other stuffs that requires money. 

Yeah - most gamers who don't have excess money to put in their gaming budgets work with a narrow spending budget in order to meet up their gaming needs. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - most gamers who don't have excess money to put in their gaming budgets work with a narrow spending budget in order to meet up their gaming needs. 

That's why I have to do list, because my funds are limited, and it isn't much, that's why I'm managing it to meet up with my gaming needs. 

On 9/29/2021 at 3:59 PM, Justin11 said:

I never really played much of the lightening graphics games, but I'll simply say shadows of the damned has lightening effects, which makes the game sparkling. 

images (18) (3).jpeg

The review rating of the game shadows of the damned is something that makes it stand out in my opinion. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The review rating of the game shadows of the damned is something that makes it stand out in my opinion. 

Yes, it's kinda magical with it's lightening effect. I watched the trailer recently but I never played it via my console, maybe I'll consider it when I have extra funds to spend for games. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it's kinda magical with it's lightening effect. I watched the trailer recently but I never played it via my console, maybe I'll consider it when I have extra funds to spend for games. 

Yeah - they did an amazing job with the game in making it look quite realistic. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - they did an amazing job with the game in making it look quite realistic. 

I am considering it too, I'll go install it via my PS3 now that I'm still playing with my PS3 console hoping to upgrade finally by month end to own PS4. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am considering it too, I'll go install it via my PS3 now that I'm still playing with my PS3 console hoping to upgrade finally by month end to own PS4. 

Yeah - it's actually something that I believe that you would like when you get to do it. I enjoyed it when I played. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:10 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually something that I believe that you would like when you get to do it. I enjoyed it when I played. 

Hopefully I'll come to enjoy it when I upgrade to the elite console 'PS4 console. By then I'll consider many intriguing video games recommended here including shadows of damned. 

On 10/3/2021 at 12:53 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It feels right all the time when you've upgraded your old console to one on your mind. PS4 console is still a nice console just behind PS5, it runs in a frostbite engine which means quality gaming. 

Yeah - There is no way you would expect PS4 to measure up on everything with what's obtainable on PS5. It's never gonna be possible.