Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did a reviewer ever change how you perceived a game?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - sometimes it's a 50/50 chance that the decision might go either right or wrong. It's why going in blind on some projects isn't advisable. 

Yes, since I've noticed it, I wouldn't go downloading because it's consuming to me, I don't have much to spend for data, I'll go over and buy at the store. 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:21 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Did a reviewer ever help you see a game or something about it in a new way?

If it's a video game that I practically know nothing about, then there is a good chance that such a review would influence my decision in buying the game. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's a video game that I practically know nothing about, then there is a good chance that such a review would influence my decision in buying the game. 

Getting a credible recommendation is what matters most in making a gaming decision. It's why I rely on knows sources to get my recommendations. 

On 10/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, since I've noticed it, I wouldn't go downloading because it's consuming to me, I don't have much to spend for data, I'll go over and buy at the store. 

If you happen to get access to free Wi-Fi connection, then you can easily download most games that you need and not worry about your data again. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the review is truthful and honest, it's supposed to at least give one something to look at and ponder for a while before making a decision. 

In order to find if the reviewer is truthful or not, we should consider getting reviews from different view gaming sites. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you happen to get access to free Wi-Fi connection, then you can easily download most games that you need and not worry about your data again. 

To get access to free WiFi is simply faraway from me, unless I am in the school environment, and in some tele-comm industries too. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

To get access to free WiFi is simply faraway from me, unless I am in the school environment, and in some tele-comm industries too. 

As long as there is a very good point at which you can have access to the free internet Wi-Fi, you should set up your timetable for it and have it used when you are in such environment. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

In order to find if the reviewer is truthful or not, we should consider getting reviews from different view gaming sites. 

What's the best website or platform where you seek out video games reviews before you decide on which one you want to purchase?

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What's the best website or platform where you seek out video games reviews before you decide on which one you want to purchase?

YouTube platform should detail you everything you need to know about such video game, since their are lots of YouTubers discussing about it. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

YouTube platform should detail you everything you need to know about such video game, since their are lots of YouTubers discussing about it. 

Oh! YouTube, alright. I do make use of YouTube channel from time to time. I was thinking there is another source I could also make use of to counter check what I get from YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Oh! YouTube, alright. I do make use of YouTube channel from time to time. I was thinking there is another source I could also make use of to counter check what I get from YouTube. 

You can simply search through Google, you'll get lots of game review sites. The ones I know it's simply the sites that reviews legit earning sites online. 

I rarely read game reviews, to be honest because my impression of a game is the most important. I've seen way too many bad gaming reviews of games that I have loved and enjoyed a lot to put a lot of trust in them. Some journalists seem to have agendas as well which is not great.