Register Now
StaceyPowers

Controllers getting harder to find?

11 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I read that Dualshock 4s are getting harder to find. And I’d say this has been true of Dualshock 3s for a while. Has anyone here had a hard time hunting down controllers (these or others) before?

May be at this time these are out of stock. I just checked in Amazon and it's available for my pincode. Check back after sometime, I am sure that will get back to stock again. 😊

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that there are so many online gaming store and not only Amazon which isn't gaming store specifically where you can easily get Dualshock 4s without much hassle while at it. 

Totally agree - You have others like Newegg, Best Buy and others just to name a few. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'm just getting to hear about this kind of controller here that has 4s dual-shock. I only have a dual shock controller which is very flexible for me controlling my player. 

It's actually a very good game controller from my experience with using it over the years. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'm just getting to hear about this kind of controller here that has 4s dual-shock. I only have a dual shock controller which is very flexible for me controlling my player. 

There are many variants of dualshock controller. At this time, I have dualshock 3 which is wired one. There are also some wireless version of it. Obviously the price of the wireless will be slightly higher than wired ones. 

Edited by Razor1911

On 9/24/2021 at 3:22 PM, Razor1911 said:

There are many variants of dualshock controller. At this time, I have dualshock 3 which is wired one. There are also some wireless version of it. Obviously the price of the wireless will be slightly higher than wired ones. 

It's actually very obvious to know that there are various kinds of Dualshock controllers especially seeing the one one being talked about is Dualshock 4s.