Register Now
killamch89

Do You Prefer To Cook or Buy Food?

On 9/20/2021 at 8:32 PM, Sharon said:

I prefer to eat out definitely but due to budget reasons I'm limited to how much. I enjoy cooking however, I don't feeling rushed while doing so.

The only issue I have with cooking is cooking on an empty stomach because I have to patiently wait until my meal is ready and cooled enough for me to eat.

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The only issue I have with cooking is cooking on an empty stomach because I have to patiently wait until my meal is ready and cooled enough for me to eat.

Oh yes that's the worst! I usually have to eat some kind of snack before I cook otherwise I would not feel like cooking at all!

On 9/23/2021 at 8:00 PM, Fait said:

I’m lazy so I usually buy 😛

all though cooking would be the much healthier option or even using the microwave which is healthy and quick like buying out.

I mean you have Youtube. I learned a lot of recipes from Youtube - you can learn to start cooking in 30 minutes after watching a few videos.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

In general I prefer cooking foods over ready to eat foods, but I have to be in the mood to do it. I like restaurant dining as well. It really depends on how much money I have, whether I have the ingredients to cook what I want, and how much time I have to prepare food.

Same - cooking is a mood thing for me as well but Covid has made it more inconvenient to go out and get food so preparing it is the more convenient option nowadays.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

I don't cook maybe because I got people around who are always doing the cooking for me , but I don't like to buy food out so I prefer home made food to anything else.

Ain't nothing wrong with that - I always prefer home-cooked meals . At least, from the people around me that can cook like my mother and one of my childhood friends - she's a chef btw. On the other hand, I once had a chick I was seeing when I was much younger said I should come over let her cook for me. I went over there early and while we were there, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and said I could grab something out the fridge which I was going to. While in the kitchen, I saw her have a whole chicken soaking in Head & Shoulder shampoo with the shampoo right beside it open. I couldn't believe what I was seeing - she was washing the chicken with Head & Shoulders?! I literally pulled a flash and left immediately - I blocked her on everything.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Ain't nothing wrong with that - I always prefer home-cooked meals . At least, from the people around me that can cook like my mother and one of my childhood friends - she's a chef btw. On the other hand, I once had a chick I was seeing when I was much younger said I should come over let her cook for me. I went over there early and while we were there, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and said I could grab something out the fridge which I was going to. While in the kitchen, I saw her have a whole chicken soaking in Head & Shoulder shampoo with the shampoo right beside it open. I couldn't believe what I was seeing - she was washing the chicken with Head & Shoulders?! I literally pulled a flash and left immediately - I blocked her on everything.

Yuck🤮

That's disgusting, that's why I make my own food at home because I don't know what could have gone into preparation of the one I'm going out to eat. Either ways you can never be too careful because one way or the other you would have to eat out.