Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Go On A Action Packed European Vacation Or Relax In Caribbean Resort For 2 Weeks?

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Europe. There's too much I want to see there, and I've been to the Caribbean several times already. I want to see something new.

I've been trying to decide where I want to go and I've started considering Croatia - a couple of my friends have been there and said it's wonderful so I'll give it a try.

Everyone always picks countries with the big draws. UK for Stonehenge. Egypt for the pyramids. China for the great wall. You never really hear about some of the smaller and more obscure countries. I never would have even thought of Croatia, as I don't even know what's there that would entice me to take the trip.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Everyone always picks countries with the big draws. UK for Stonehenge. Egypt for the pyramids. China for the great wall. You never really hear about some of the smaller and more obscure countries. I never would have even thought of Croatia, as I don't even know what's there that would entice me to take the trip.

Me neither - up to a few months ago, I was thinking of visiting Portugal again but I was planning on the Madeira Islands instead of mainland Portugal. However, I've heard about the airport on that island so I'm in two minds about that trip.