Register Now
killamch89

Konami officially ruins PES by making it F2P

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's a shame too because I used to love playing PES and the other games are way below the standard of Fifa (and that's saying a lot). It really is a horrid situation...

Seriously - I can even remember my days with playing so much Wining Eleven soccer games but it's hardly anything today. 

On 10/1/2021 at 7:40 AM, Heatman said:

They are already doing it and it's what's kept them in the business condition that they are till date. 

Lol, they won't fall due to the fact, their foundation was well built, but that shouldn't make them plundering or making baseless decisions and policies that affects gamers interest negatively. 

I used to LOVE playing PES when I was a kid, it was so much better than FIFA to me. However, this new stuff is just really bad. It feels that some companies just have no idea how to monetize their product. But what do we know...maybe it does work for them!

5 hours ago, AsPe said:

I used to LOVE playing PES when I was a kid, it was so much better than FIFA to me. However, this new stuff is just really bad. It feels that some companies just have no idea how to monetize their product. But what do we know...maybe it does work for them!

It's not that they don't know how to monetize - they just go overboard with their monetization practices and that's the real issue.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:08 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah - that does bring back memories but Konami even killed that...

Yeah - it's dead alright because I can't even remember the last time I saw anyone played Wining Eleven till date. 

On 10/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, Justin11 said:

Its simply E-football because of the micro transactions associated to it. It will simply be like when a streamer is paying to stream video games at twitch. 

It has turned into total garbage and will definitely nail the coffee in such a once promising series.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It has turned into total garbage and will definitely nail the coffee in such a once promising series.

Seriously, I had given up on the PES genre a very long time ago and I'm very sure that most gamers did the same thing as well. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I had given up on the PES genre a very long time ago and I'm very sure that most gamers did the same thing as well. 

Well PES was very good until they pulled this out of their greedy asses completely destroying the reputation of the franchise.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well PES was very good until they pulled this out of their greedy asses completely destroying the reputation of the franchise.

Their greed started creeping in when they took over from Wining Eleven and since then it was about following a pattern till it's what it is today.