Register Now
killamch89

Konami officially ruins PES by making it F2P

On 10/9/2021 at 1:53 AM, killamch89 said:

It has turned into total garbage and will definitely nail the coffee in such a once promising series.

Garbage indeed, due to the fact, not everyone can afford such kind of upgrading fees all the time. They've ruined it all I won't spend a dime getting any of the PES editions. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Garbage indeed, due to the fact, not everyone can afford such kind of upgrading fees all the time. They've ruined it all I won't spend a dime getting any of the PES editions. 

It's going to die just like most of Konami's other games and they have some very good ones as well like Castlevania and Contra.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's going to die just like most of Konami's other games and they have some very good ones as well like Castlevania and Contra.

Seriously, Castlevania and Contra are two games that I'm really pained the company had to let it ruin because of their useless policy. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They should resist from same policy konami have taking to keep their fans loving it more. 

On 10/11/2021 at 10:12 AM, Justin11 said:

They should resist from same policy konami have taking to keep their fans loving it more. 

When greed controls everything single decisions they make, it's definitely going to be very hard for them to adjust their policies. 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When greed controls everything single decisions they make, it's definitely going to be very hard for them to adjust their policies. 

And that has ruined the beautiful video game industry and also the world at large. If we could avoid being greed, work tremendously hard to create impact in what we distribute, I don't think customers will feel bad when you're charging affordable amount for the item. 

What surprises me the most is that they were already behind FIFA by a lot, mainly because of Ultimate Team. A lot of people love FIFA just because of UT so PES needed to make some major changes to catch up. But they haven't done that and now they're simply going to fall behind even further. EA must be loving this

2 hours ago, Darth said:

What surprises me the most is that they were already behind FIFA by a lot, mainly because of Ultimate Team. A lot of people love FIFA just because of UT so PES needed to make some major changes to catch up. But they haven't done that and now they're simply going to fall behind even further. EA must be loving this

Lol, EA FIFA will be loving indeed, seeing PES crashing down and not competing with them again after such a bizarre moment of changing it from PES to eFootball. 

5 hours ago, Darth said:

PES was the closest thing to competition Fifa had and Konami absolutely killed that.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

PES was the closest thing to competition Fifa had and Konami absolutely killed that.

Exactly - just look at the monopoly it offered FIFA with the outcome of what Konami did. It's to the advantage of FIFA. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Now that FIFA football governing body have charged EA FIFA game dev to pay the sum of $1 billion to cover up for licensing, it will really make EA to over charge for their FIFA series just to cover the cost. 

Seriously, I believe that it's something that is not going to be very difficult for them to pay up because they have monopoly of the market. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I believe that it's something that is not going to be very difficult for them to pay up because they have monopoly of the market. 

Yeah, FIFA devs have what it takes to cover up fast when you check what they are making from the video game series especially EA FIFA series, which feature nicro-transactions currently.