Register Now
killamch89

Both Epic & Apple Lose Big After Court Rules On Their Legal Battle

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - they can't really let that series slip up, otherwise it's going to cost them a fortune to get the series fans back to playing the game again. 

Sire, because its business, they are looking for more ways of driving money in. If they allow such enticing series slip off the gas, they'll feel bitter, it will be a huge financial loss for them. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - and I wouldn't want to see any of them lose the grasp of what they have achieved already with their good franchise. 

Ironically, they're two of the best games to come from two of the worst companies in the gaming industry.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:37 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah outside of Battlefield V, Battlefield has been pretty amazing.

Yeah - it's only EA's flop with Battlefield V that almost marred the game series but they had it corrected in the new series. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's only EA's flop with Battlefield V that almost marred the game series but they had it corrected in the new series. 

Yeah - they started going off into political agendas and all kinds of crap with Battlefield V but I'm glad they abandoned that going forward. Otherwise, I'd never play another Battlefield again.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - they started going off into political agendas and all kinds of crap with Battlefield V but I'm glad they abandoned that going forward. Otherwise, I'd never play another Battlefield again.

It would have cost them the game series had they not pulled the plug going in that direction. The amount of fan and money they would have lost would affect their revenue. 

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

They could recover the money lost in the legal battle after few months or so worth of the work. 

Yeah, that's very possible for all they care. With their aggressive use of micro transactions, they won't stress too much about it.