Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, the video game the legend of Zelda never really clicked for me because I tried actually everything that I could to get myself kicked into play in it but all to no avail.

If that's the case then, you should move on to other games as there are so many other games to invest your time into playing. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If that's the case then, you should move on to other games as there are so many other games to invest your time into playing. 

Yeah, after trying to get into the game twice and it wasn't working out, I had to move on to playing other games like Final Fantasy series. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, after trying to get into the game twice and it wasn't working out, I had to move on to playing other games like Final Fantasy series. 

Final Fantasy series that started from Final Fantasy 1 to Final Fantasy 15 is one big log of games to play if you ask me. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Final Fantasy series that started from Final Fantasy 1 to Final Fantasy 15 is one big log of games to play if you ask me. 

Yeah, it was why I was so quickly to switch to playing the game. Although, I didn't play from FF1 to FF 4. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it was why I was so quickly to switch to playing the game. Although, I didn't play from FF1 to FF 4. 

Those early seasons of Final Fantasy games were hard for me as well when I started playing it but I still managed to complete them. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:31 PM, Heatman said:

Those early seasons of Final Fantasy games were hard for me as well when I started playing it but I still managed to complete them. 

It was actually why I was so reluctant to get I into playing them because the graphics were too poor for my liking. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was actually why I was so reluctant to get I into playing them because the graphics were too poor for my liking. 

If you have already been used to the level of graphics upgrades in games now, it's definitely going to hard to play old games. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have already been used to the level of graphics upgrades in games now, it's definitely going to hard to play old games. 

Some gamers still find that very easy to do - playing back and forth with old graphics and new generation ones. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Destroy All Humans is another action adventure video series that I really enjoyed playing for longer than I expected in 2005.

Is this really a series video game? This is my very first time of hearing about the game, although 2005 is a long time ago.